Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Do you think muscles is a necessary component of a chad

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
is muscles/ a muscular build a prerequisite to be a chad??
above-average biceps,triceps,pecs

You forgot the poll.
For your question:
Yes, to some degree. But nothing too bulky.

clickbait thread. There's no poll in here.

It definitely matters but it’s kinda minor, height >> face > body

Cherry on top of an attractive face.

It's not make or break if it's in the average range.

This is one of the fundamental ways women have it easier than men. All they have to do is be thin but for men you have to be thin and ripped which takes a ton of sustained work beyond dieting. These days to be a high tier Chad, yes I think having muscles/abs is a requirement.

Without it even if you’ve got the looks otherwise and are thin you’ll probably just be high tier normie / Chad light at best seems to me. With enough status / money though good looks without muscles would still probably work I’d bet.

Notice attractive sports champs in Uni get a lot of pussy — it’s because A) they’re on a heavy/sustained work out regiment and usually get visible muscle if they’re thin and B) you get status from being successful in sports at a given level.

Lol cope. Women prefer leanness above all else. You can be the weakest twig ever, as long as you're lean and have a good face women will desire you.

This doesn't mean you shouldn't musclemaxx tough. Just know that foids don't give a shit.

Not at all.

Gym cope

Gymcel

Skinny chad

No, it doesnt matter much for Chads. Height and face

Muscle on a Chad is the same as a good ass or a nice pair of tits on a Stacy

It isn't necessary for him to obtain a mate or get laid. However, it's a multiplier to an already appealing appearence.

Face is everything to a woman.

Though she might like a well muscled male body if you’ve got a Quasimodo or elephant man tier face no amount of muscles you could ever pack on could make up for your ass ugly face to her.

Muscle on a Chad is the same as a good ass or a nice pair of tits on a Stacy

It isn't necessary for him to obtain a mate or get laid. However, it's a multiplier to an already appealing appearence.

i think its a necessary component, its one of the 4 adjectives , a tall ,muscular, handsome white guy

i think its a necessary component, its one of the 4 adjectives , a tall ,muscular, handsome white guy
Being tall is necessary.

Being handsome is necessary.

Being white is not necessary (if you're attractive)

Being muscular is not necessary (if you are attractive)

having a shit ectomorphic frame is a complete death sentence that is often overlooked. My frame is so bad every time I go outside people glance at me like you'd glance at some super deformed downy outside. Stand me next to some college normie and I am a literal subspecies of human. I look at myself in the mirror and ponder in disgust how the fuck my genetics ended up being this bad. My bones are long, skinny and subhuman almost every single female I see outside is somehow bigger then me, it fills me with rage and anger

so yes having a normal non-ecto build is a prerequisite to being normie/chad

No, just height and facial bones. Muscles are a plus for a chad.

in my shithole,just be tall,fit and handsome is enough,muscle especially abdominal muscle is a plus,but being too bulky is a turnoff to most girls

they prefer these guys
V2 2edbe201da7324bed15901b5ee3245ee

IMG 20210618 221608

Img3duitang

It's a good question. I always thought yes

For a Chad to be even Chadder then yes, for sure.
But as others have already posted, having a nice face and low enough body-fat to show off said face is enough.

Roided out gorilla look is a niche market that will get you a lot of success with a sub community of women if you have the face to pull it off. In general Athletic > Muscular=Skinny > Chubby > Obese

No. Chad can be super skinny, skinny fat, or just chubby and still do fine. It's all about bones :fuk:

A good amount of muscle, yes.

women couldnt care less about muscles, its all about face and height

Fuk7yea I'm working out 2x week to look like Chad
First have to lose fat
Then lifting to get muscles
And I need hair implant
Need face surgery to get jawline
Women will finally like me

A basic muscular structure makes the difference between a 7-8/10 Chadlite (or "Nearchad" if you will) and a 9-10/10 fully fledged Chad.

IF you have a ridiculous physique like this guy it can halo a normie face

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-15 14.25.39.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-15 14.25.39.png
    1 MB · Views: 30