Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll; Do you think i'm autistic?

Do you think i'm autistic

• Total voters
Juice

Juice

The Chronicles Of A Defeated Man
★★★★★
I'm going to try and get assessed again but this will be my final one since I've been assessed twice in the past and they all came back as negative, I have ADHD and OCD so regardless i'm not NT but I still fully believe i'm an autist at least low functioning

I'm going to try and get assessed again but this will be my final one since I've been assessed twice in the past and they all came back as negative, I have ADHD and OCD so regardless i'm not NT but I still fully believe i'm an autist at least low functioning
Because you’re on incels.is

OCD must suck. I would rather have ADHD than OCD. Luckily i have neither.

Forsen vapo

I’d rather have autism than ocd ocd just sounds like living hell
Yes. Imagine having to wash your hands 10 times/hr. I wash my hands once a week, but only with water and if they've gotten dirty.

Yes. Imagine having to wash your hands 10 times/hr. I wash my hands once a week, but only with water and if they've gotten dirty.
I wash before eating and after taking a shit.

I used to do that as a kid but i stopped doing it in my late teens, early 20s. You get easily brainwashed by your parents and the media to wash your hands all the time. I broke free from that brainwash. You also save alot of money not having to buy soap.

I used to do that as a kid but i stopped doing it in my late teens, early 20s. You get easily brainwashed by your parents and the media to wash your hands all the time. I broke free from that brainwash.
I think it’s kind of pointless to wash it before eating because if I don’t nothing bad happens, but I also lick the seasoning off my fingers if its fried chicken or chips so it feels kinda gross not doing it.

Yeah most people wash their hands only after taking a shit and that's it, i do it everytime I come back from outside and when I shake hands with people

I think it’s kind of pointless to wash it before eating because if I don’t nothing bad happens, but I also lick the seasoning off my fingers if its fried chicken or chips so it feels kinda gross not doing it.
I'm more afraid of toxins, like if you touch a surface which someone else touched who used to have hand sanitizers on their hands, or whatever inedible toxins and soaps people use.

Yeah most people wash their hands only after taking a shit and that's it, i do it everytime I come back from outside and when I shake hands with people
only makes sense if you shake a pajeets left hand

I'm more afraid of toxins, like if you touch a surface which someone else touched who used to have hand sanitizers on their hands, or whatever inedible toxins and soaps people use.
Honestly I don’t think they make a big difference, it’s all genetics still the same muscular, tall, big jawed chads just like before the modern diet.

as long as you breathe through your nose you’re good.

Honestly I don’t think they make a big difference, it’s all genetics still the same muscular, tall, big jawed chads just like before the modern diet.
You can still get sick from toxins. Try drinking hand sanitizers, actually don't because you'll get sick.

You can still get sick from toxins. Try drinking hand sanitizers, actually don't because you'll get sick.
unlikely. just have a strong immune system and you won’t get sick

First time seeing you on here, so idk.

unlikely. just have a strong immune system and you won’t get sick
I don't believe in a immune system. Some people have more toxins in their body than others, that's why they get sick. Babys often get sick because they get pumped full of vaccines right after they are born. Same with old people, they are pumped full of drugs and vaccines so they get sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back