Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [POLL] Do you think a World War will breakout during our lifetime or not?

Do you think it will happen?

• Total voters
P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
If you wanna discuss further then say why you think so in the comments

no in form we think ( like ww2 or any mayor world wide conflict )

If nukes didnt exist
We would probably be fighting in WW4 tbh.If it weren’t for MAD we would’ve surely had multiple world wars since the 1940’s.

The world is too connected and globalised.

Back in the 1940s an englishman may have never met a German in his life.

It was a lot easier to 'otherise' another group of people

now with the internet we realise every culture is just like us

That being said, violence is human nature and if it does break out on a mass scale

Highly doubt it but if it ever happens
.The most probable scene for the conflict is Middle East,China or India.

Last edited:
"WWIII" will never happen. Never again will we see millions of men under arms like we did in the first two world wars.

@Lebensmüder @BummerDrummer @ThoughtfulCel @Gymcelled @gymletethnicel thots?

@Lebensmüder @BummerDrummer @ThoughtfulCel @Gymcelled @gymletethnicel thots?
I honestly doubt it, though If one does, considering the advancements in tech, the entire world would cease to exist after it ended.

3033258 poster p 1 style like caesar

I lost all hope. So, no.

Warfare has become soy. Great powers don’t engage in large conventional wars anymore, they’re even too pussy to officially declare war. It’s all proxy warfare, cyber warfare and clandestine operations.

Maybe, maybe not. I can't make a final decision until I see where this whole global vaccine mandate goes, that's currently the wild card of all future events. :feelsjuice:

I hope it actually happens. If it does, I'll sign up to join the fight against ZOGs, Chads, foids, simps, cucks, normies, fags and trannies. Spare absolutely NO mercy on those fucks, may the bloodlust run rampant inside of me. :feelsdevil:

I hope it actually happens. If it does, I'll sign up to join the fight against ZOGs, Chads, foids, simps, cucks, normies, fags and trannies. Spare absolutely NO mercy on those fucks, may the bloodlust run rampant inside of me. :feelsdevil:
A world war might be kind of difficult with everybody dropping dead first from covid vaccines, I'm just saying. :feelsjuice:

A world war might be kind of difficult with everybody dropping dead first from covid vaccines, I'm just saying. :feelsjuice:
Good for them. I'm not taking the vaccine. If they want me dead they will have to do it with another kind of shot. The one with a bullet. And I won't surrender without a fight because at this point I really have nothing to lose.

Good for them. I'm not taking the vaccine. If they want me dead they will have to do it with another kind of shot. The one with a bullet. And I won't surrender without a fight because at this point I really have nothing to lose.
Whether it is global genocide, global economic collapse, or world war, I for one am looking forward to the end of everything. I need a vacation, the last twenty years hasn't been very kind to me. I hate modern civilization where with the prospects of its annihilation the world over I'm fine with that, and I hate the puppet masters where I would like to see them all impaled slowly dying as they bleed out in agony. I imagine myself pissing on them while they're slowly being publicly executed by an angry mob, I would like to piss in their mouths as they lay dying.

Yeah, same here, they'll only inject me at the gates of hell to which I'll drag many down with me if they force the issue. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Whether it is global genocide, global economic collapse, or world war, I for one am looking forward to the end of everything. I need a vacation, the last twenty years hasn't been very kind to me.

Yeah, same here, they'll only inject me at the gates of hell to which I'll drag many down with me if they force the issue. :feelsjuice:
Yeah, we need a change and something worth fighting for to actually happen while there's a culling on normie sheeple.

I'd rather go out defending what ai truly believe in, instead of giving in to the rest of the crowd and live under their mercy. At least I would truly be free from what awaits.

Yeah, we need a change and something worth fighting for to actually happen while there's a culling on normie sheeple.

I'd rather go out defending what ai truly believe in, instead of giving in to the rest of the crowd and live under their mercy. At least I would truly be free from what awaits.
The choice is always clear, fighting for something you believe in and defending your own personal independence or autonomy versus dying old and crippled enslaved at the mercy of others. I know what I would choose. :feelsjuice:

The US spends more than every other country combined on the military. For this reason it will never happen

The US spends more than every other country combined on the military. For this reason it will never happen
How big the budget is or how good equipment the U.S. Military has doesn't mean shit if they can't even beat amateur wannabe G.I. Joe insurgents in Afganistan, let alone if its own citizens, the American people, become fed up at how corrupt our government has become and decide to take up arms and start another revolution.

Bribing soldiers with taxpayers' money can only go so far when even they realize they are being used as obedient pawns to die in vain in pro-Zionist wars and instead side with their opposition. They are the people too.

The Soviet Union bankrupted itself partially on military spending, will be fun when the United States eventually does the same. :feelsjuice:
How big the budget is or how good equipment the U.S. Military has doesn't mean shit if they can't even beat amateur wannabe G.I. Joe insurgents in Afganistan, let alone if its own citizens, the American people, become fed up at how corrupt our government has become and decide to take up arms and start another revolution.

Bribing soldiers with taxpayers' money can only go so far when even they realize they are being used as obedient pawns to die in vain in pro-Zionist wars and instead side with their opposition. They are the people too.
At least half of the United States population are functional mental retards, it doesn't look good. :feelsjuice:

I don't think so

The Soviet Union bankrupted itself partially on military spending, will be fun when the United States eventually does the same. :feelsjuice:
$730B+ annually on an utterly ineffectual farce of a military, and when you include all the money spent indirectly to service the military industrial complex, the number is likely much higher. The bloated military budget will never be cute because far too many people depend on the military, directly or indirectly, for their livelihoods. So yes, the US will unavoidably bankrupt itself.

War has changed. We already had WW3, it was the Cold War.

If you're talking about a total war scenario with nukes dropping on civilian cities and whatnot, that can't happen ever again. The 30s/40s were a different time with different priorities and a lack of the political safeguards we have today. In the 30s/40s we fought to destroy/protect different things. In the 30s/40s, we cared about land & rulership more than anything. Today, companies and information and things like that are what make the world go round. So a World War where these are the stakes would, first and foremost, not threaten those things. So WW3 couldn't be a shooty-boomy war. It would have to be a different kind of war.

Jewcucks are too pussy to pull something as based as that

Maybe if the Rothschild from Beijing goes AWOL against the rothschildren in New York and London.

Wasn't near east essentially one?

The weaker America gets the more likely a war between the US and China becomes. Especially if there's a run on the US dollar. Then it's almost guaranteed because America won't have the money to build more weaponry, so they would have to use it all immediately before they run out of money -- (eg. this is kinda similar to how Germany ended up starting WW2, they had to do it fast before their oil ran out).

I predict global civil strife and protesting is more likely than WW3

If there is a big war it won't be WW3, it will probably be 1 vs 1, like US and China fighting a war against each other

We are not lucky enough for that.
Also.

Be incel forced to fight for a country who doesn't care for you. Get legs and arms blown off by IED. Come back home. Wars over now. You sit alone in your shitty studio apartment you can barely afford to keep. Chads come back home from war and since they've been away for so long a new version of the baby boom happens. Literal millions of new children are born. You sit and rot with no way to masturbate or walk. While chad pounds stacys pussy every night. You cry yourself to sleep and can't even wipe your tears away from your face while chad experiences your literal ultimate life fantasy. You were used and tossed away when you were no longer needed, much like the condom chad used earlier to take a girl's virginity. You failed. Now it's time to die. But you can't. You have no way to commit suicide. You are forced to stay alive and and suffer. You have no friends but a few profiles on a screen, if you're even that lucky. You can't play videogames either. All you can do at best is watch a movie or listen to music. Maybe read a book but you can't turn the pages.

I think that fortunately no because everyone would lose now that the three superpowers (USA, Russia and China) have enough nukes to wipe out the world and how would the elites benefit from this, it's retarded kek. What I would expect is more hacking, espionage or proxy wars like Syria and Crimea where the superpowers fund mercenary groups or send small regiments to aid, but never direct confrontation.

$730B+ annually on an utterly ineffectual farce of a military, and when you include all the money spent indirectly to service the military industrial complex, the number is likely much higher. The bloated military budget will never be cute because far too many people depend on the military, directly or indirectly, for their livelihoods. So yes, the US will unavoidably bankrupt itself.
We could say that in many ways it already has. :feelsjuice:

I used to think it wouldn't, but now I think it will. Together with other apocalyptic events.

If nukes didnt exist
We would probably be fighting in WW4 tbh.If it weren’t for MAD we would’ve surely had multiple world wars since the 1940’s.
Yes, Orwell predicted this in 1984 too.
The fact that most major powers possess weapons with which they can kill tens of thousands of people in seconds makes all of them more cautious, having to calculate their options before they hastily jump into a war, like they did in the summer of 1914 for example.

But the nukes will fly tho.
They probably won't, because they cause too much destruction. If the elites start to throw nukes at each other, the only result they'll achieve is killing off one another.