Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [POLL]Do you regret spending thousands of hours on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date

Spending 1000+ hours here...

• Cucked

• Based

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Anonymous poll only for cels with 1000+ hour online count.

Let's be real for a moment: 95% posts here are the same old water is wet looks matter/height matter/dick matter etc etc. It's been discussed to death.

The only good thing about this place is that we can freely shit on cucks and whores without facing any repercussions. Apart from that this forum is basically pointless. We have all the blackpills on the incel wiki.

Do you think spending thousands of hours shitting on cucks and foids (rightfully so) is worth it?

Don't you think it's kinda cucked that we spend hours upon hours here for nothing while Normies and Foids live their lives without ever giving two fucks about us?

Shouldnt we be maxxing out on things which makes living worth it like money or other fulfilling copes?

JFL at you if you come here everyday, spam "mogs me" 100 times untill its midnight and then repeat this everyday. For what? A shiny new rank? Pfft give me a break.

Nah. I regret the circumstances that led me to this point

I only regret joining before the online time counter started :feelzez:

Checking hours

Ohh shit man did I really waste this much time? Fuck. Yeah I really need to start doing other things with my life. Even just playing a fucking game would be a better use of my time. But I can't even play a game my brain is a piece of shit, can't do anything that requires the slightest bit of effort or energy, even just mental energy. Attention span is fucked too. Plus I get anxious if I'm not consuming something visual or at least audio.

I only regret joining before the online time counter started :feelzez:
We have almost same time online. But you join date mog me by 2 years. Brutal.

1248(hours) x 18 (how much I make an hour) = 22464

I could have made 22 thousand dollars with my time on this website.

I regret being born. Me encountering with this forum is just the result of my subhuman face and low IQ. There was nothing i could do better in my spare time so i chose spamming same boring posts everyday

I can't regret anything. The important things aren't under my control anyway.

1248(hours) x 18 (how much I make an hour) = 22464

I could have made 22 thousand dollars with my time on this website.
You wasted 22 grand but hey look at the bright side you are an Overlord. Congratulations on that shiny new rank soldier.

Not really, I probably would've just spent my time watching Youtube videos and gaming if this forum didn't exist, so my life wouldn't have been much different.

4524 hours here. Only regret is not finding this forum sooner.

Also mods should have started the counter sooner instead of starting it only in september 2019

Not really, I probably would've just spent my time watching Youtube videos and gaming if this forum didn't exist, so my life wouldn't have been much different.
Makes sense.

Also mods should have started the counter sooner instead of starting it only in september 2019
Absolutely based and no fucks given pilled. :feelzez::feelskek:

Wow I have been here for over 1400+ hours. It’s over for me so I don’t care. It’s not like I would have been able to spend that time on anything else. The only thing I regret is not joining sooner. This place was much better a year ago

Basically this.

This is the amount of time you spent with incels.co opened. If you watched a movie and .co was open in a tab it would've still been counting.
There's no way I spent 100 days looking at posts here lol.
Whenever a member browses or performs actions on your forum, their 'last active time' is recorded. When they perform another action or view another page, the time elapsed between the two actions or views is noted. If it is less than the XenForo session timeout period, the elapsed time is added to their total time spent online.

Joined date is still the biggest mog factor. I still want to push my post count but I cant bring myself to.
Tbh I agree.
@HomoheroBishii is the biggest uber chad of this forum.

Not really. Only thing I regret was not having found it sooner. So that I could have looks and HGHmaxxed when I was still a teen. Too late now.

If anything I regret not spending even more time here instead of rotting at uni/hs

Brutal joined date VS post count pill. Avi game is still kinda weak tho.

@Dregster666 thoughts?
Yeah ngl. His previous Vegeta avi was pretty good tbh
If anything I regret not spending even more time here instead of rotting at uni/hs
Images 2

You are a mathcel too am I right?.

no wtf else am i going to have on my 2nd monitor while i vidya

There are few places on the internet where free speech is permitted anymore, and this site is one of the closest things to it. Once reddit removed all the subreddits I participlated in there was no longer any reason to stay there. They even removed all the humor subs ffs. I still have an alt account there but I'm really trailing off because the whole site is just so soy and boring and full of nonstop simping and sucking up to black people. The internet is getting strangled to death by censorship, SJWs, anti-free speech leftism. So it's a breath of fresh air to have a place to say true things like women should be enslaved.

Not really. Spending time on ”productive” things are exhausting and impossible to do as much as posting on an internet forum. If it wasn’t for this forum I’d put the time into video games or 4chan, which isn’t any different.

Better incel than cuck :feelsYall:

There are few places on the internet where free speech is permitted anymore, and this site is one of the closest things to it. Once reddit removed all the subreddits I participlated in there was no longer any reason to stay there. They even removed all the humor subs ffs. I still have an alt account there but I'm really trailing off because the whole site is just so soy and boring and full of nonstop simping and sucking up to black people. The internet is getting strangled to death by censorship, SJWs, anti-free speech leftism. So it's a breath of fresh air to have a place to say true things like women should be enslaved.
I feel exactly the same.
Not really. Spending time on ”productive” things are exhausting and impossible to do as much as posting on an internet forum. If it wasn’t for this forum I’d put the time into video games or 4chan, which isn’t any different.
How old are you?
Better incel than cuck :feelsYall:
Time spent online 137:13
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

No. I would've wasted my time elsewhere anyway

I absolutely love the free speech on this forum. I can say nigger without anybody giving a shit.

I don't regret my first thousand hours, maybe my last thousand. I think I should have spent a little less time here.

@Barry your thoughts on this? You have low time online but you are a good valuable user.

Same and that is because every other place on the internet is based around bragging and trying to mog other people or establishing how great you are. This is the only place where people are real with themselves and don't have this bullshit mindset. Also the only place where I can talk to people who can relate to me, or read posts that i can relate to

Based and niggerpilled

Not even blackcels like yourself give a shit. I wouldn't give a shit if a racial slur was used towards my kind either :cool:

When someone says faggot or nigger on 4chan half of the replies are "go back to pol", "racism is cringe", "grow out of homophobia" or "stop being edgy" etc

@ShadowTheEdgehog had to make you read the sentence above tbh