Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [POLL] Do you piss while sitting down?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date

Do you piss while sitting down?

• Yes

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Sometimes (as a reward)

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
Only when I'm also taking a dump

Way too many "men" have told me without shame that they pee sitting down. It's over.

No I'm not a fucking women or a cuck

only cucks sit down to pee a real men pisses from atleast 5 meters away

I exclusively pee when sitting down (unless I can't avoid it of course).

Even when you dump you hold up...you don't want to mess everything with piss. Or take a pause stand up and piss...

No, because I don't wear a chastity belt.

What???
Even when you dump you hold up...you don't want to mess everything with piss. Or take a pause stand up and piss...
Doesn't it all go in the bowl?
All these people talking shit about sitting when you piss. Relax, I'm taking a piss, who cares if I sit?

>as a reward
What the fuck?!?
My uncle pees sitting down and wipes his cock with toilet paper after doing so.

I should probably bite the bullet and start doing so. It's hard to piss standing with such a small dick.

Meanwhile chad pisses from 5 metres away turning around in circles but stacy gladly licks it from the ground

no too messy. i take a piss whilst planking on the seat.

It's the best way to pee during an erection. Change my mind.

Meanwhile chad pisses from 5 metres away turning around in circles but stacy gladly licks it from the ground

cope

Low IQ if asking fellow incels seriously. High IQ if trying to secretly weed out foids in disguise

Only when there are people near me close to the toilet, i can't stand up pissing because of that sometimes.

I do sit to pee some times but only because I poop when I pee when I'm drunk or very very high. That being said I normally stand and I always stand up if I'm peeing outside since I take my pants off when peeing there so even if I did poop it wouldn't matter.
Low IQ if asking fellow incels seriously. High IQ if trying to secretly weed out foids in disguise
I heard german men pee sitting down

No I'm not a fucking women or a cuck
This. Also I never sit down on the toilet and also my dick is not that small so it would probably touch the toilet which is nasty.