Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POLL: Do you have straight teeth?

What kind of teeth do you have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
I have moderately crooked teeth - which I'm getting fixed starting this Saturday; I get my first set of aligners then

realsubhumanx said:

Not a cope. 

A nice smile on a guy is a requirement for like every girl

Crooked & yellow

I said before and I'll say it again. I am a teethcel. I hate to smile because of that.

You have a big dick. Nothing else matters

BonePressed said:
Are you an Englishman?

Hahaha some memes never die. Nope, I'm not.

I have the worst teeth out of anyone I know

My teeth are pretty good now but I've spent almost $5,000 on braces and other alterations. JFL @ my life.

BonePressed said:
Why don't you get braces

Because I live with my parents and hate asking them for money

BonePressed said:
I have moderately crooked teeth - which I'm getting fixed starting this Saturday; I get my first set of aligners then

I'm pretty sure my teeth are fine since that is the only thing girls ever complimented me on, and they always act shocked when I tell them I never had braces.

yea i have straight teeth

Everyone should get braces while they're at school

had braces as a kid

all my teeth are straight

teeth are another example of parentingpill. teeth's look entirely depend on how well parents taught u oral hygiene and how much money they invested into ur bite. if ur parents didnt provide u with braces in school and didnt teach u to use floss after every mean u can just ldar with crooked yellow teeth.

my teeth are straight and i whiten them using a pro home opalescence gel kit like every other year, but who cares

having perfect white teeth without braces is fucking nothing if the rest of your face is shit lol i would rather be attractive and have dentures lol

InfiniteShowers said:
Everyone should get braces while they're at school

lacune said:
 but who cares

having perfect white teeth without braces is fucking nothing if the rest of your face is shit lol i would rather be attractive and have dentures lol

Moderately crooked, and my two front teeth are too long.

they are white, but ALL my front upper teeth have gaps and assymetric (bottom ones only asymetric) and i miss LATERAL INCISSORS giving me a beaver look

My palate is narrow so my teeth are kind of too crowded and then my midline is way off centered too, I have no money nor time to invest into fixing any of this though.

I'm very good at hiding them, but yes mine are kind of bent a little. No one can see them. I have a bit of untreated crowding but what really fucked them up was some blows to the face i took in my teens. Including a root canal and another large filling in my left lower molars.

i have a bad overbite will fix it this year, fuckin parents didnt fix my shit in school

my teeth arent terrible but they arent "straight" either.

Man have i got some nice teeth, too bad women don't give a shit about teeth if your face and body are shit.

all my teeth went wonky like 4 months ago and now i can see my wisdom tooth coming in, looks like it has enough room lmao

tenta said:
all my teeth went wonky like 4 months ago and now i can see my wisdom tooth coming in, looks like it has enough room lmao

Yeah, my teeth weren't that bad until my wisdom teeth started coming

tenta said:

Yeah, my teeth weren't that bad until my wisdom teeth started coming in. They made all my other teeth more crowded. I've decided to keep my wisdom teeth, however, and just use invisible braces to straighten the rest. This will ultimately make my jaw bigger. 

Wisdom teeth extraction = ruins your facial aesthetics

Not really. I have an overbite though, that was from my grandmother. She apologised for it though, so I am ok with it.

BonePressed said:
Yeah, my teeth weren't that bad until my wisdom teeth started coming in. They made all my other teeth more crowded. I've decided to keep my wisdom teeth, however, and just use invisible braces to straighten the rest. This will ultimately make my jaw bigger. 

Wisdom teeth extraction = ruins your facial aesthetics

rly? the cunts at the maxillofacial shithole wanted to extract my teeth then i said 'make my palate bigger' and the chinese guy looked shocked and was like "oh, yes we can do that" do they get paid for teeth extracted or some shit?

tenta said:
rly? the cunts at the maxillofacial shithole wanted to extract my teeth then i said 'make my palate bigger' and the chinese guy looked shocked and was like "oh, yes we can do that" do they get paid for teeth extracted or some shit?

wisdom teeth extractions cost money, yes

upper teeth straight
bottom teeth subhuman

My teeth are super straight because i had brace's.

Status
Not open for further replies.