Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Do you have a short temper ??

Do you have a short temper

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
If you picked yes, explain your poll choice please
if you picked no, explain your poll choice please
i imagine 98 percent of incels have an extremely long temper, most incels would just act like a quiet pushover in any fight/argument
when was the last time you argued with someone outside your family?

I picked yes, because I have a short temper.

I argued with my roommate frequently through texting cuz he thinks he’s a :chad: with 3/10 look and some muscles, like I can’t talk to him face to face it hurts my eyes:what:
Nah I’m pretty chill but when I do get mad, I’m really mad
Like stabbing ur significant other?:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Yes and no, because if someone makes me mad at all, they made me absolutely furious. I have a short temper, but you would really have to try to trigger it.

Sometimes, though, if I'm having a bad day (which is rarely ever, my days are merely just monotonous and boring), it would be easier to trigger it.

I have a short height

Yes, mostly because of my ape DNA

It's shorter than it was when I was, well, fourteen.

Yes

I live alone and randomly shout into the air about how much I hate foids and how they all deserve to die :reeeeee:

Got pretty drunk one night and punched a hole through my bedroom door jfl :dab:

Also pretty low inhib, if anyone tells me to put on my cuck muzzle on public transit I tell them to fuck off :feelsree:
talking to yourself doesn't count, you have to have alot of confidence to release your anger on the spot i never released my anger/honest thoughts against my bullies because their buddies would back them up- it would be me against 4 popular guys
Yes and no, because if someone makes me mad at all, they made me absolutely furious. I have a short temper, but you would really have to try to trigger it.

Sometimes, though, if I'm having a bad day (which is rarely ever, my days are merely just monotonous and boring), it would be easier to trigger it.
can you give examples where anybody made you angry? if you have to try, it doesn't count as a short temper in my experience

no, because I have mastered the are of turning 360 and walking away.

can you give examples where anybody made you angry? if you have to try, it doesn't count as a short temper in my experience
Haven't really done it publicly yet, but some of the negative replies I received on my looks from women through social media and other shit have made me so mad that I just started punching everything in my way. The last time something happened in real life was that some kid was pushing my limits in 6th grade and making fun of me, so I threw his shit on the ground and pushed him to the ground.

I don't get angry; I get even. Based on what I've seen, a short temper is correlated with low intelligence.

I don't get angry; I get even. Based on what I've seen, a short temper is correlated with low intelligence.
people thought i was a dumb quiet weirdo

Actually, I am too calm. I have to force myself to be an asshole, in certain situations. For example, I have become pretty good at arguing with employees of businesses, so that I can get things rectified.

i imagine 98 percent of incels have an extremely long temper, most incels would just act like a quiet pushover in any fight/argument
I used to pre NoFap and meditation. But meditation + NoFap killed my anger problem.
no, because I have mastered the are of turning 360 and walking away.
True I put ragefuel on ignore or block it. I don't need that shit in my life.

Yes especially when people shit on indian (too self-hating to care about chinks) or short men

Yes but I’ve gotten better at controlling it as I get older

Yes and I blame feminism.

Well. If I were a 6'6 Chad, I'd show my anger.

i have a very short temper because i am insecure or something like that. i argue whenever i can irl pretty much, doesnt mean people respect me though because im too much of a pussy to beat the shit out of someone

I don't fight with anyone but I easily get pissed off.

Yes and it has got me in trouble with the law. If someone crosses me I'm sure to let them know about it. I don't suffer fools.

unfortunately yes. I envy those who are stoicmaxxed and don't give a shit as much as I do

Yes but it takes alot for me to actually express my anger physically whether it be yelling or pushing things over. Only happens a few times my entire life.

Yes. Growing up with hateful parents and being picked on by normies has made me develop a zero-patience attitude for assholes.

I'd say yes and no, but leaning towards yes
Some things do irritate me more than others, like people being hostile and dishonest towards me, and my videogame lagging to shit cuz of the net, whereas I'd be hardly pressed if I lost a game because of my lack of skill or if I failed a random test. Most of my anger comes when stakes are high and problems are caused by external factors rather than myself, because I can actually fix the latter.

Needless to say my rage ain't explosive or the sort, but it builds up with every little annoyance over time, so it really depends on my mood. I'm mostly annoyed by things rather than straight up infuriated, and usually calm myself before shit goes down.

I used to be a cowardly loser as a kid, but as the years passed and i experienced a lot of shit, i became a angry manlet and i can’t control my anger at all. It led me to jail more than once and forced medication which i didn’t even take