Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(poll) do you believe that vaccines cause autism?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date

do vaccines cause autism?

• yes

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • no

Votes: 31 77.5%

• Total voters
I was given vaccines and I’m autistic. It’s a yes from me.

No, autism is a mental illness and can't be spread

No boyo. Antivax are pure autismos.

No, it's completely baseless to suggest that.

no.
antivaxxers are murderers. there are people who medically can not be vaccinated or they would die.
so it's of critical importance that every one else vaccinates for them to be safe.

the shit we eat constantly contains way more dangerous chemicals than a single syringe.
most autism is probably caused by too old mothers.

Nah I I watched a documentary about it in school and my social studies teacher was advocating that theory to us tbh.

Maybe? I don’t know tbh..

I know that pumping mercury into your blood stream probably isn’t a great idea.

Imagine forcing vaccines to chads until they become autists

How come autists are a minority then?

obviously no, people against the vaccines are all paranoid mothers with their (cuck) husbands

No, vaccines does not cause autism.

why do you get a kick out of asking blatantly retarded questions?

I doubt it, but I am not professional. I can't be sure about anything anymore since a lot of weird stuff happens. Things I thought were bullshit are somehow true, and stuff I thought was logical once is now insane.

no, JFL why do people believe this shit?

obviously no, people against the vaccines are all paranoid mothers with their (cuck) husbands
I dont blame people for being paranoid in this kiked society

Lol i laughts so hard at the people that Say Yes hahahaha

Nope it's retarded. The doctor that started the whole anti vaxx movement has being discredited and even removed from being able to practice medicine. Only rockets like Jenny McCarthy keep the charade going.

One thing is for sure, autism has become an epidemic.

>No it depends option
It's not really a black and white issue, vaccines can cause harm, it's just contextual on the manufacturer, how old the person is being given the vaccine, the type of vaccine, etc. Vaccines can indeed help and immunize you from certain things, some are more harmful. (((Big Pharma))) can get away with a lot of of shit.

One thing is for sure, autism has become an epidemic.

There is no epidemic. Autists were always there, but they were not labeled(diagnosed) as such until recently.

Who knows but most likely thats not the issue.

No. I believe that mothers reproducing with betas causes it, especially if they reproduce at an older age. Also, our modern society is much more discriminatory towards autists. Whereas back in the day, you could get away with being weird.

No. I believe that mothers reproducing with betas causes it, especially if they reproduce at an older age. Also, our modern society is much more discriminatory towards autists. Whereas back in the day, you could get away with being weird.

High IQ. Autism is caused by whores getting knocked up in their 30s-40s.

Imagine forcing vaccines to chads until they become autists
They’d still get sex, probobly not LTRs tho. Looks>mentalhealth
Nope it's retarded. The doctor that started the whole anti vaxx movement has being discredited and even removed from being able to practice medicine. Only rockets like Jenny McCarthy keep the charade going.
There is a reason they remove him. People who speak against the Jewish lies are always shut up. The Jews push vaccinations for a reason