Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: do you believe that those with whore sisters are cucks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date

Are those with whore sisters cucks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
I do believe that you are a cuck if your sister is a whore/ has a boyfriend. Do you?

why, unless you are fucking your sister?
if you're not, we are all cucks because our mothers are whores.

why, unless you are fucking your sister?
if you're not, we are all cucks because our mothers are whores.
Talk bout yourself my mom aint a whore habibi.

I do believe that you are a cuck if your sister is a whore/ has a boyfriend. Do you?
Only if you are servile to her on the basis of thinking she is pure OP

Cucked has to do with getting deceived into making bad sexual investments, if that's not happening the term is being misused.

Why would they be?

No. I mean you don't control who you're related to

Yes, because any non Chad who have relations with a foid is a cuck.

No, because brothers have no authority over sisters. It would be more interesting to ask about a father with a slutty daughter. In the latter case, I would consider dad as a cuck.

Yes if you also tell your friends how your sister is a loose whore. Like one fat fuck I used to know. He thought it was good that his sister fucked her personal trainer and all these other men and told us as if it was bragging lmao.

Yes if you also tell your friends how your sister is a loose whore. Like one fat fuck I used to know. He thought it was good that his sister fucked her personal trainer and all these other men and told us as if it was bragging lmao.
jfl for real haha. absolute state of men

No, why? It's not your fault your parents had daughter that happened to grow up to be a narcissistic cum dumpster.

How is it your problem/fault? It'd be more cucked to actually give a shit what's going on in some foid's life.

Or are you insinuating your lack of stealing her underwear to sniff and regular rapings is what makes for cuckery?

I feel like its always the ones without sisters who makes these kind of threads (except Total "literally" Imbecile). Most people without their sisters wouldn't mind her whoring around , you know why? Because most guys are cucks brainwashed by Vice and these slut sisters probably don't even talk to their brothers so they literally don't give a fuck about each other. This shit won't happen in an ethnic country because society shames these whores.

Wdym? I don't have a sister but it's not like you can do much? Break off all contact if you can, move out..but otherwise what else is there?