Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (POLL) Do you actually feel entitled to sex?

Should women be punished for not giving you sex?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No.

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
Do you believe that the law should require or that women should be punished for denying you sex?

If you say no, you don't actually feel entitled and it confirms my theory of "entitled" being a meme word used frivolously by normal people in an attempt to silence people who complain, but let's just see the results.

Stop copying my threads man. Thank you.

Obviously everyone is entitled to sex with femoids.

We have dicks for reproductive and pleasure purposes idiot.

I think society should be punished for being horrible towards me, not necessarily for not giving me sex. 100% of women are apart of that though, whereas only non-incel men are apart of that which I want to be punished.

If I weren't constantly excluded, isolate, humiliated, and harassed I wouldn't feel this way. And I don't think my base animalistic desire for reproduction would be enough on its own to make me feel bitter about being a virgin, but rather how society acts towards me and how being a "unfuckable virgin" is a common insult towards men despite that being completely out of my control.

Last edited:
Stop copying my threads man. Thank you.
To be fair, I didn't know you had posted that, and I'm using a slightly different meaning of "entitled".

I don't know what "believing oneself to be inherently deserving of sex" even means.

This thread asks a much more practical and straightforward question.

To be fair, I didn't know you had posted that, and I'm using a slightly different meaning of "entitled".

I don't know what "believing oneself to be inherently deserving of sex" even means.

This thread asks a much more practical and straightforward question.
Lol you even copied my manlet thread. You're low IQ if you don't know what "entitled" even means.

Obviously everyone is entitled to sex with femoids.

We have dicks for reproductive and pleasure purposes idiot.
What I need to know is do you believe you should be legally entitled to it?

Should women be punished for your inceldom?

i choose be original and not steal threads

No, but we are entitled to be respected like any other human being.

Lol you even copied my manlet thread. You're low IQ if you don't know what "entitled" even means.
What "manlet thread"?

I don't read your threads and have never intentionally copied one.

Legal entitlement is different than what most normalcels mean when they call you "entitled".

What "manlet thread"?

I don't read your threads and have never intentionally copied one.

Legal entitlement is different than what most normalcels mean when they call you "entitled".
Lmao I swear some dude with the same profile pic as you posted the same twitter picture that I used for my manlet thread.

Lmao I swear some dude with the same profile pic as you posted the same twitter picture that I used for my manlet thread.
I don't know what you're talking about.

Do you want me to delete the fucking thing or what?

Link my plagiarism and I'll do it.

I don't feel entitled but I think women should be punished.

No, they shouldn't be punished for denying sex to anyone. You must be retarded if you think Yes, they should.

i dont feel entitled to sex or love

love is a combination of atraction out of our control,and work to make that atraction blow in a relations,friendship or sex

i cant force someone to like me as the same i cant force myself to love a landwhale,is just common sense,we want to get the better we dont want to ''lower standars''

a cope of a lot of incels believe that in the past
force marriage were equal ,to having sex when you want and having love ad validation

my grand-grand parenths were in a forced marriage,they only had sex for reproductive reasons,never enjoyed or loved each other,yet they didnt hate each other,they were good friends and trusted each other will their hearths

force marriage usually this ways:
-hating each other
-indiference
-platonic friendship

soo i understand that i want people to respect me and my fredom and i respect ohter the same way

what i hate is the way society see us ,losers,unworthys etc
and their hipocrisy

like thi dude said

I think society should be punished for being horrible towards me, not necessarily for not giving me sex. 100% of women are apart of that though, whereas only non-incel men are apart of that which I want to be punished.

If I weren't constantly excluded, isolate, humiliated, and harassed I wouldn't feel this way. And I don't think my base animalistic desire for reproduction would be enough on its own to make me feel bitter about being a virgin, but rather how society acts towards me and how being a "unfuckable virgin" is a common insult towards men despite that being completely out of my control.

i dont feel entitled to be or feel lved,even if im alone and misrable,but rather i feel entitled to feel respected and see as a human being

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back