Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Poll) do foids need/deserve daily beatings

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date

Do foids need/deserve daily beatings?

• Yes

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No, I'm a cuck and would never lay a finger on m'lady

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • They need/deserve beatings, but daily is too often

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • They need beatings, but only if they do something wrong

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Let's say the Great Incel/Blackpill Revolution ends up being successful, and based incel and blackpilled men now run society. With modern Western foids being as out of line as they are, should they be given daily beatings? In Ancient Sparta, not only was it legal to beat your slave, it was required by law. If you were in charge of legislation, would you pass similar laws requiring men to beat their foids?

Yes, whenever the femoid owner wants

No, I'm a cuck and would never lay a finger on m'lady

Yes imo everyday but severity of the beating must vary. As to make some mistakes mean more pain for the femoid than others.
F905C9F8 5EA3 47EE A558 13994C5A9567
:ahegao:

clickbait title and bad choice of words

sir , by beatings you mean discipline

All foids in public should be hit at random.:feelsLSD:

They deserve a bullet to their heads

if you spank them you're doing what they want, must be severe bordering uncomfortable response

we need a social class reserved for certain whores who we can beat whenever we want, but I would beat someone I would copulate with only if she did something wrong
Yes imo everyday but severity of the beating must vary. As to make some mistakes mean more pain for the femoid than others. View attachment 479444:ahegao:
based subreddit

Its not about deserving, they need it and they want it.

this thread is based
:feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

No but i would be into bdsm stuff like chocking, slapping and maybe cutting her. I would nurse her afterwards

5 lashes if a woman dresses like a slut, 10 lashes if she twerks in the streets

Without shaming women, they’ll feel obligated to participate in whichever customs seem appealing to them. They won’t have the discipline or full judgement to stop themselves.

That’s why a patriarchal society is beneficial. Not in the absolute brutal sense, but women need correction.