Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Poll) Can you drive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date

Can you drive?

• Total voters
I do not need to drive. Sounds like a Chad hobby.

"Canada" can't survive on its own without monarchy because "Canada"'s identity is based around having one, and it can't differentiate itself with the USA without one.

If "Canada" want's to go republic it should join the USA.

It's good for economics. But for "Canadian" cultural conservatives they want to go back to the days when the "country" was a British Dominion with the Red Ensign and proud to serve under the British Empire.
Canada can differentiate itself from America by having a different federal government. Also, I don’t think anyone is really any British Royalist groups anymore.

I've had my drivers licence for 28 years and I'm still a virgin. The slayers I met at work haven't passed their test yet and can't be bothered. Make of that what you will!

Canada can differentiate itself from America by having a different federal government.
Without the queen or the legacy of the British Empire, "Canada" would become literally culturally the same as America.

Keep in mind that the revolution at the time of American independence only occurred in the 13 colonies in the East Coast. The land westward of what would become the rest of the US didn't had the same story, as they were for a very long time French and Spanish colonies as well as uncivilized Injun lands that overtime joined the Union through forced acquisition and warfare, and then the original population were assimilated to Anglo Protestant American culture.

Sure, California and Texas wasn't one of the original states that gained independence from Britain because for a very long time afterwards it was part of the Spanish Empire and later Mexico. We took it from Mexico during the Mexican-American war, they were briefly independent states at one point before being admitted to the Union once Anglo whites and blacks settled in. Now, those states identify with the American way of life and no longer identify with Mexico. Even the Mexicans that live there know they are still in American soil and don't claim that land back to their shithole.

Same with Louisiana and the Midwestern States. They were what was left of French North America after the British takeover of Canada. They had (and in some places still do) a large Francophone population made up of the French Canadians who were exiled as well as French and Spanish Canarian immigrants who became the Cajuns. Then following the Louisiana Purchase from Napoleon, they became an integral part of the Union and then we assimilated the Cajuns, replaced that faggot French language (something that you should've done to the Québécois who remained up north having them bitch and moan) and taught them how to speak proper American in order for them to integrate into the country.

Same thing with Hawaii when we removed their tyrannical absolutist tribal monarchy and brought democracy to them. The Hawaiians and the Samoans are now one of the most patriotic citizens of this country. Same with Alaska when we got it from Russia.

However, that doesn't make California or Texas or Louisiana or Alaska or Hawaii any less American just like any part of America. Even Puerto Rico is proud to be American even if they still speak Spanish and retain their culture (Puerto Rico and Québec are similar in their relationship with their host countries), as you also have a lot of Puertoricans living in the mainland just like how you have French Canadians living in other "provinces".

All in all, if "Canada" becomes a monarchy and completely divorces itself from the UK and the Commonwealth, it's just going to be a northern extension to our country than being a political alternative to it. Even if it originally had nothing to do with the original foundation of the Union, just like the other states that we have annexed over time, might as well have 13 new states to add if it wants to go republic. After all, it's Manifest Destiny.
American_Progress_%28John_Gast_painting%29.jpg

54246819-992c-4e72-b72d-d8fa38e0857a-jpeg.463738

65f2f20e-8c27-4b4f-b0ab-a59183f1a583-jpeg.463736

Also, I don’t think anyone is really any British Royalist groups anymore.
Nuh, you still have a few "Canadian" cuckservatives that fly the Red Ensign and want Dominion status back.

Last edited:
Failed practice exam two times, did my theory exam 2 times, took about 100 hours of lessons, spend 4k eur. Still cannot drive

Yes. But believe me, that means anything once you know you can drive. nowhere to go tbh

Failed practice exam two times, did my theory exam 2 times, took about 100 hours of lessons, spend 4k eur. Still cannot drive
I'm sorry bro :feelsbadman:

I failed two times, then left it for 10 years, then took the classes again and failed 4 times before getting my license but it wasn't nearly as expensive.

I failed two times, then left it for 10 years, then took the classes again and failed 4 times before getting my license but it wasn't nearly as expensive.
Damn. I don't mind the money that much, however I probably have to buy lessons again. I hate the fact that I can't drive at 28 more.

Damn. I don't mind the money that much, however I probably have to buy lessons again. I hate the fact that I can't drive at 28 more.
I got it at 29 so you still have time :p

I've had my drivers licence for 28 years and I'm still a virgin. The slayers I met at work haven't passed their test yet and can't be bothered. Make of that what you will!
brutal

Yes I can drive
Images

53 Chads
30 truecels

took over 100+ lessons with a morocan driving instructor who yelled at me in arabic for the entire 90 minutes

still failed

:feelsrope: