Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Poll) Can you drive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date

Can you drive?

• Total voters
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
I think i did a post like this before asking the same question but no poll or anything. I'm interested to see how many of you have a drivers license and can actually drive

brutal
@Idotms @FamilyGuy1999 @incelerated @Diocel @Ritalincel @Cowcel @Therapywasaaste @Copexodius Maximus @IncelCream @AmIjustDreaming answer poll

not at moment, but I need to learn how.
my plan is to run over some people, especially the elderly just like we do in GTA V.

brutal
@Idotms @FamilyGuy1999 @incelerated @Diocel @Ritalincel @Cowcel @Therapywasaaste @Copexodius Maximus @IncelCream @AmIjustDreaming answer poll
I will run over inbred anglo castrated @mental_out

I think i did a post like this before asking the same question but no poll or anything. I'm interested to see how many of you have a drivers license and can actually drive
I can but I drive bad and dangerous mostly, driver license pill is retarded

If I practiced i probably can get my drivers license ngl

Does riding a bike count?

got license but haven't used it in 2 years :feelskek: driving makes me anxious as fuck :feelscomfy:

brutal
Yes, permit :incel:

getting my permit rn. being able to go (practically) anywhere is lifefuel

I'm surprised only 19% of the site can drive

brutal
@LastGerman

Yeah, I can. My parents made me get a hardship license at 14 since they always worked. I drove a beater, granted, but I really have to thank them for being on my ass all the time. They tried everything they could to help me escape inceldom, but it didn't work. They shouldn't have had me so late in their life.

I
can drive and I fucking hate it. I fucking hate not being able to speed over pedestrian cuckw and hate getting tickets. Hate traffic. Fuck driving. But i still do it cause public transportation is worse. My city is filled with disgusting thug niggers who try to rob short ethnic men like me. So i am forced to use car:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You WILL follow traffic laws and regulations | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know  Your Meme
s

brutal
There’s no escape from the driver’s license pill

We have driver’s seats on the left side here like in the US.
I know, just messing with ya.

But why would they want to make crossing the border by car any easier by going British, eh?

I know, just messing with ya.

But why would they want to make crossing the border by car any easier by going British, eh?
Many people cross the border all the time, and many of us have family members in the US. Otherwise it would make the jobs of people in transportation and other sectors difficult. The convergence is inevitable.

Many people cross the border all the time
Because you got jobs that were called to you, not out of necessity like Mexicans who come up here to live permanently.
and many of us have family members in the US.
"Canadians" who moved and lives in the USA, not the other way around. No wonder we might have a minor "Canadian" diaspora, but no American is moving to "Canada" to permanently live there. This country is too awesome for people that want to leave this great nation to live in a second-tier "territory", unless they're royalist traitors! Everyone wants to move and stay in America, no one is moving to "Canada".

How did "Canadians" convince themselves to move here?
Otherwise it would make the jobs of people in transportation and other sectors difficult. The convergence is inevitable.

Because you got jobs that were called to you, not out of necessity like Mexicans who come up here to live permanently.

"Canadians" who moved and lives in the USA, not the other way around. No wonder we might have a minor "Canadian" diaspora, but no American is moving to "Canada" to permanently live there. This country is too awesome for people that want to leave this great nation to live in a second-tier "territory", unless they're royalist traitors! Everyone wants to move and stay in America, no one is moving to "Canada".

How did "Canadians" convince themselves to move here?
Nah, there’s lot of Americans at our universities and at my job. No one cares about loyalists or anything like that, didn’t you see the recent toppling of the Queen Elizabeth statue?

Nah, there’s lot of Americans at our universities and at my job.
Again, because of education or they are skilled workers who got called up for high paying tech jobs they are qualifying to do.

But no one is crossing the border as refugees out of desperation or because they need to work unskilled minimum wage jobs in each of their respective countries.
No one cares about loyalists or anything like that, didn’t you see the recent toppling of the Queen Elizabeth statue?
Lifefuel if those who did it did it because they believed in the American Way™.

Don't know how well I can drive but I don't have a license, I think I could probably drive to some degree in a very safe/controlled environment where I wouldn't have to worry about anything but I doubt my capacity to deal with traffic where things can happen spontaneously and you have to constantly look not to crash into someone else.

Again, because of education or they are skilled workers who got called up for high paying tech jobs they are qualifying to do.

But no one is crossing the border as refugees out of desperation or because they need to work unskilled minimum wage jobs in each of their respective countries.

Lifefuel if those who did it did it because they believed in the American Way™.
It was leftist communists that did it jfl.
Although usually the left wing here is very nationalistic and trying to differentiate themselves from America, the right wing tries to get closer relationships because it is mutually beneficial.

It was leftist communists that did it jfl.
Although usually the left wing here is very nationalistic and trying to differentiate themselves from America,
They're coping if they think they can have "Canada" without the monarchy and British traditions. If "Canada" ever becomes a fully independent republic and erases the legacy of the British Empire, then there's no point of remaining independent there's nothing original about "Canada" that sets it apart from the USA other than still being a British colony. At that point, the provinces and territories should just join the USA and be granted statehood.
the right wing tries to get closer relationships because it is mutually beneficial.
Though the right-wing would want to focus more on CANZUK and Commonwealth relations more than assimilating to American values and principles.

They're coping if they think they can have "Canada" without the monarchy and British traditions. If "Canada" ever becomes a fully independent republic and erases the legacy of the British Empire, then there's no point of remaining independent there's nothing original about "Canada" that sets it apart from the USA other than still being a British colony. At that point, the provinces and territories should just join the USA and be granted statehood.

Though the right-wing would want to focus more on CANZUK and Commonwealth relations more than assimilating to American values and principles.
Canada wouldn’t become another state even without monarchy. Also, the concept of comparative advantage in economics is why right wing groups all over the world now try to form closer ties with other nations.

Canada wouldn’t become another state even without monarchy.
"Canada" can't survive on its own without monarchy because "Canada"'s identity is based around having one, and it can't differentiate itself with the USA without one.

If "Canada" want's to go republic it should join the USA.
Also, the concept of comparative advantage in economics is why right wing groups all over the world now try to form closer ties with other nations.
It's good for economics. But for "Canadian" cultural conservatives they want to go back to the days when the "country" was a British Dominion with the Red Ensign and proud to serve under the British Empire.

interesting results. expected more people to not drive tbh

the poll is stupid

I don't have any licences or permits, BUT I CAN DRIVE

brutal
Nice tagging style :feelsokman:

My answer is #2
I have license but am too retarded to actually drive. Also no car of my own.

I plan to get license and car after summer ends should be good cope
not at moment, but I need to learn how.
my plan is to run over some people, especially the elderly just like we do in GTA V.
Based:feelsLSD:

Im taking driving lessons.

I used to have a permit and almost took the test but I couldn't due to some circumstances. I sometimes get the urge to get a new one and get my license but there's no reason to do that, it'll just take away an excuse to avoid work and studyceling.