Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: burgercels who are you voting for

??

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Even non burgers can vote, but specify that you're a non burger in the replies, so I know how many are American

Last edited:
I'm not gonna vote

Trump

I know he's controlled opposition, but having a fucking mongrel female run the country will be even worse, it's all about the "message" it sends if that makes any sense.

I'll start with myself. I support Kamala because, it means a higher chance of war, which is what you should want if you want this clown world to end. Also, if you want Hezbollah to anhilate israel you need to vote for Kamala. Trump will make sure, Israel is safe.

Also I want third worlders to destroy the white population in America, because, the whites in America(not Europeans, I hate only American whites ) actively, support the wars and destabilization of the middle east, and a white redneck cuckservative minority will mean less support for israel.

Last edited:
Trump

I know he's controlled opposition, but having a fucking mongrel female run the country will be even worse, it's all about the "message" it sends if that makes any sense.
Ok. Thank you.

Trump, not American thank god, he will end the wars quickly which will bring peace

Sir, I'm not American and I wouldn't vote for anyone cuz it's zog vs zog. But if I was forced to then I'd do the needful and vote for the leftist party cuz I really need the NEETbux.
Even non burgers can vote, but specify that you're a non burger in the replies, so I know how many are American

Sir, I'm not American and I wouldn't vote for anyone cuz it's zog vs zog. But if I was forced to then I'd do the needful and vote for the leftist party cuz I really need the NEETbux.
Based NEETmaxxer.

@Fat Link who are you voting for saar?

I don't live in a swing state, so I'm not voting

Don’t care hate both of them one sucks dick fro Israel and one is a foid who suck as much as many cocks to get to where she is