Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Big titts or big ass?

Big titts or big ass?

• Big titts

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Big ass

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
Pink nippled big tits on foids are the best

Big tits, because with big ass I cannot doggystyle that whore with my 4 inches dick.

If big ass then ass eats your dick. NOT GOOD

Like this
Images 23 2

If a woman has both, And she has a pretty face as well, then that’s a dream woman

A big ass is common, but you rarely see a nice rack on a small foid, btw doesn't this thread count as foid worship?

more of a tits person , tbh

Big ass, tits sag with age, but a good big ass looks good at any age.

I've never seen a toilet passed a certain age with a nice rack, meanwhile a good ass stays hot. Also, you can train to get a nice ass or you can eat to get a nice ass. Big breasts are purely genetic ans I already carry the genes for that, so I don't see how it will benefit my daughters to give them back problems at a later age (like all the females in my family have because their breasts are too big), I'd rather compensate that with a nice flat Asian rack, but a big ass on an Asian is an amazing bonus.

Ass. I don't like big tits (I like tits, but medium to small), big tits sag as they get older, and older foids with big tits look fucking ridiculous

Definitely big tits. Nothing outrageous like DDs, Just C's are considered big to me. As long as you can get a handful.

And itts funny you ask because most noodlewhores from what i've seen, have no tits OR ass. like zero.

A lot have mosquito bites for tits and negative asses.