Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Poll: Best User on the Forum?

Best User?

• Yerberito

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Personalityinkwell

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 37 64.9%

• Total voters
My anime AVIs have always been memes and not something for other's here to jerk off over while speaking to me.
LOL ok.

I don't jerk off to them bro I just like to see them. Why are you using generals all the sudden anyway?

Why are you using generals all the sudden anyway?
My first AVI was Tojo and not anime girl.
This is what I mean when I say my anime AVIs are a result of something said here on this forum ( Meant as jokes ).
I had a Girls Und Panzer Anchovy AVI for a while last year due to Napoleon's love of Anzu Kadotani.
My most recent anime AVI ( Negev ) was because everyone called me a Jew after spamming IDF pictures in response to jihadcopers.
Now I'm back to my historical AVIs until further notice !

My first AVI was Tojo and not anime girl.
This is what I mean when I say my anime AVIs are a result of something said here on this forum ( Meant as jokes ).
I had a Girls Und Panzer Anchovy AVI for a while last year due to Napoleon's love of Anzu Kadotani.
My most recent anime AVI ( Negev ) was because everyone called me a Jew after spamming IDF pictures in response to jihadcopers.
Now I'm back to my historical AVIs until further notice !
lame

@BlkPillPres for high quality blackpills.
best shit poster: @Ritalincel for all time and @FastBananaCEO for present day

I'm just kidding, you're a good poster.

Never heard of yerberito. When did he postmaxx jfl

I have no life
Yes because most of it is spent having sex with hot females.
You barely have time for yourself, too many girls want to have sex with you constantly.

Yes because most of it is spent having sex with hot females.
You barely have time for yourself, too many girls want to have sex with you constantly.
:feelsbadman:I wish

i vote @Personalityinkwell, based user

Other.

Outherebrothers.

Nobody has @ ted me. I believe I am an integral part of this forum and have not been recognized for it and am such now in a current state of sadness.

Gentlemen, Lurkers, and the likes of which come to this online forum, I thank you for ruining my day one and all.

Nobody has @ ted me. I believe I am an integral part of this forum and have not been recognized for it and am such now in a current state of sadness.

Gentlemen, Lurkers, and the likes of which come to this online forum, I thank you for ruining my day one and all.
Brutal. You need lucid dream max, where your revered as a Post max Chad like @Cuyen @Insomniac @Ritalincel

Brutal. You need lucid dream max, where your revered as a Post max Chad like @Cuyen @Insomniac @Ritalincel
No. No need to lucid dream

I will be revered.

LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD KING OF INCELS I AM KING INKEL

i love you

I like you, bro
you're based and I enjoy your jewtube content