Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [poll] Are you depressed?

are you depressed?

• Yes, I have clinical depression and I am diagnosed with it

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Yes, though I am not diagnosed officially

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • No, I'm still mentally ill though in other ways though

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • No, I am Neurotypical

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I'm curious about how prevalent depression is with inceldom.

Yes bro. I think there’s more to it than just being incel though.

Not depressed, just disappointed in life and the society

No, I wouldn't rope at any given opportunity if that classifies as depression. I just hate life but still cope to see 10 months from now.

Not really. I'm really really angry though.
Not really depressed. I'm still motivated to go and moneymaxx. I'm tormented by flashbacks though.

I am very despresso

No, i probably have "cyclothymia"
Or:
"dysthymia"

BroOOoooOOOOOOoooo yes broooOOo

Unhappy for sure. No idea about depression.

Yes, diagnosed. Although you don't really need to be diagnosed to know if you are truly depressed.

I'm fucking depressed to the point of anhedonia and severe apathy, but I'm able to camouflage it very well.

No bro, I am not depressed

Although, I do have a pretty bad case of ADHD-PI and am also just a low IQ dumb cunt in general tbh

I was diagnosed with it at the psych ward but everything about that place was bullshit I wouldn't trust it. I don't think I am my life situation just sucks which gives me symptoms of it.

I was diagnosed with it at the psych ward but everything about that place was bullshit I wouldn't trust it. I don't think I am my life situation just sucks which gives me symptoms of it.
Psych wards are terrible at diagnosing and knowing their patients. I remember reading my file/report with my therapist after leaving and even they said 1/2 of it was full of lies and blatant misinterpretations.

Not depressed tbhngl ded srs, dank is such a good cope tbhthbh I enjoy rotting atm dedly srs

I don't know. I feel pretty depressed but don't have a diagnosis. I can't say tbh and don't want to self diagnose.

Not depressed tbhngl ded srs, dank is such a good cope tbhthbh I enjoy rotting atm dedly srs
weed is one of the best copes around. Wish I could smoke inside I would probably function better overall tbh.

mixture of depression and anger. Some days I feel sad and others I just angry.

My life is too comfortable to be depressed, ask me again when my parents throw me out and I'm forced to wagecuck.

mixture of depression and anger. Some days I feel sad and others I just angry.
anger is a part of male pattern depression tbh.

Not depressed tbhngl ded srs
tbh
ask me again when my parents throw me out and I'm forced to wagecuck.
I have nightmares about this tbh :worryfeels:

Although, I don't think my parents would do that... I try and do odd jobs around the house where I can tbh...

tbh

I have nightmares about this tbh :worryfeels:

Although, I don't think my parents would do that... I try and do odd jobs around the house where I can tbh...
Man you have good boy points saved up? Alphacel tbh

My ultimate fear :worryfeels:

I have to clean up after myself and take care of my own shit but that’s about it tbh.

Psych wards are terrible at diagnosing and knowing their patients. I remember reading my file/report with my therapist after leaving and even they said 1/2 of it was full of lies and blatant misinterpretations.
America's mental health system is a joke

Imagine being NT as an incel...
The last time i cheked this is not r/mentalissuescels or anything similar, some ppl here are simply unattractive , ugly and everything else but they are mentally fine (expect minor issues here and there) Mentalcels for the most part are fakecels, jfl at ppl hidding behind made up mental issues when they have the looks. Those epsecially make the few real mentalcels feel bad about themselfs.

Yes bro

This is the main reason i like this forum because i cant relate to normie mentality
i just have a melancholic perspective much because of life trauma

America's mental health system is a joke
Its more of a prison than a mental health system tbh. When I was there all I did was sit around and go outside in a giant cage to get air once in awhile.

The last time i cheked this is not r/mentalissuescels or anything similar, some ppl here are simply unattractive , ugly and everything else but they are mentally fine (expect minor issues here and there) Mentalcels for the most part are fakecels, jfl at ppl hidding behind made up mental issues when they have the looks. Those epsecially make the few real mentalcels feel bad about themselfs.
The worst is being both ugly and a mentalcel, you can't fucking win.
Its more of a prison than a mental health system tbh. When I was there all I did was sit around and go outside in a giant cage to get air once in awhile.
Sad thing is, a lot of the men with mental issues just get thrown in prison. At least our mental hospitals aren't our prisons.

Yeah. I am. I’m not good at hiding my depression with a smile like some do, I just let all my misery hang loose because I just don’t care enough to put up a facade, I’ve tried it already and it’s exhausting. I’m not mopey or anything, I just can’t display any emotion other than anger. A total buzz kill I can be in real life.

good boy points
> r/tendies

The worst is being both ugly and a mentalcel, you can't fucking win.
:cryfeels: tbh
Sad thing is, a lot of the men with mental issues just get thrown in prison. At least our mental hospitals aren't our prisons.
tbh I'd rather go to prison than a psych ward for criminal behavior. At least with prison there is a set amount of time you have to spend there. In psychwards they try to keep you there for as long as possible, even more so when you are a criminal.

I am depressed because the actions of other "people"

Yes, I fantasise about killing myself everyday.

Probably 3 right now.

Wait, isn't "neurotypical" the contrary of "autist"? Can it also be used to mean "mentally sane" in general like that?

Probably 3 right now.

Wait, isn't "neurotypical" the contrary of "autist"? Can it also be used to mean "mentally sane" in general like that?
I don't think you can be NT and mentally ill, thats my understanding of NT at least.

I don't think you can be NT and mentally ill, thats my understanding of NT at least.
Yeah you're right:

neu·ro·typ·i·calResultado de dicionário para neurotypical
/ˌn(y)o͝orōˈtipikəl/
adjective

1. not displaying or characterized by autistic or other neurologically atypical patterns of thought or behavior.

same. staff were pieces of shit also. was handcuffed by the police as well when they picked me up

same. staff were pieces of shit also. was handcuffed by the police as well when they picked me up
when I got picked up I thankfully wasn't handcuffed but I did have a police officer sitting outside of my hospital room so I couldn't leave

This happened to me as well, after a couple weeks I just told the hospital staff what they wanted to hear.

Not depressed, just disappointed in life and the society
Well, at least we have our coping mechanisms. Without that, I think this forum would empty in a few months.

Inceldom and depression go hand in hand.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I was diagnosed with depression