Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[POLL] Answering the question once and for all: Is having a oneitis cucked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date

Is it cucked to have a oneitis?

• Yes.

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • No.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Indifferent.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Unsure.

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
The ultimate poll.

It means you haven't accepted the blackpill and still believe in NAWALT.

Yes because you're worshipping someone you'll never fuck. Worse, a guy better looking than you, who you might know, will fuck her like she's a whore and cum in her face if he wants to.
She'll feel like the fucking sack of cum she is while you see her as a goddess.

It depends on the context of the feelings and why you have them.

Not only is it cucked but it is a massive waste of time and is a form of psychic vamparism. It is no different than spending all day watching girl streamers.

It depends on the context of the feelings and why you have them.

No it doesn't, using that excuse you can justify anything, even an "open relationship"

"I think it makes me and my wife closer and we can be intimate in other ways, I want her to be with me for me, not because of a sense of obligation, that isn't really romantic" :soy:

Guess nobody saw my banned oneitis worship thread.

Idgaf. But having a oneitis is harmful because AWALT and she'll eventually disappoint u

The ultimate poll.
yes and forever it will be. It's a false concept to think there's that one for you. Almost as if this quote was simply made for women and never men.

I assume we exclude waifus (you could say they're a type of oneitis, a fictional oneitis)? if yes, it's cucked, AWALT

it is cucked but only after she rejected you and you still try to impress her or if you're high inhib and can't even ask her out

Imo yes. If you haven’t gotten to a point where when you fall asleep you can’t imagine holding a girl then you aren’t fully blackpilled yet

It's more pathetic than white knighting

yes it is. men can't develop an obsession over a girl without thinking that she is "special" and unique.
it's a delusional way of thinking and the characteristics of that girl can be found in hundreds of other girls...