Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Poll] A world that treats incels equally vs a incel paradise island ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date

Choose one

• World is fair against incels and every incels lives a normal life

• Free İncel paradise island where you can cope,whoremaxx and live without women

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I know its a dumb question but recent polls really made me do it.

how to whoremaxx without foidents?

how to whoremaxx without foidents?
They only exist to have sex with a random incel and then gtfo of there after their job is done
Or just robotmaxx

The first option is both pointless, and honestly even more impossible than the second.

I'll take the second option as even that illusion is more grounded in reality than normies EVER accepting incels or autistics as deserving of basic human rights & common decency.

World is fair obv

I'll go with #2, I don't care about normies respecting me I rather never see them again

An incel ethnostate is my dream.

I'll take the second option as even that illusion is more grounded in reality than normies EVER accepting incels or autistics as deserving of basic human rights & common decency.
second then

An island is cope. A world that accepts me and loves me for my genes is a true paradise.

I chose the second option.

A world without foids would be a utopia