Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Politics of Germany

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

A feminist leftist party ruled mostly by evil women called "Grünen" are currently strongest party in Germany.

east germany still holds hope?

i want to say sometihng like "this isn't 4chan take your racecope elsewhere" but JFL...europe is really getting cucked by these """migrants"""

Merkel is the biggest european traitor of the 21st century.

East Germany is lifefuel.

latest
i used to think all of germany was cucked and ruined but after reading about east germany I feel like I could try to live and work there if I had a job opportunity. even if it's still safer in eastern europe.

i used to think all of germany was cucked and ruined but after reading about east germany I feel like I could try to live and work there if I had a job opportunity. even if it's still safer in eastern europe.
I've been to Berlin. It's a nice city but sadly it's not allowed to bring my Nazi WW2 stuff in that cucked country. Ohne Ehre!

History repeats it self. It was the same with jews. Just now are neggros not jews
Eventualy only niggers will populate the planet and asians

History repeats it self. It was the same with jews. Just now are neggros not jews
I believe Muslim people will rule Germany soon.

I've been to Berlin. It's a nice city but sadly it's not allowed to bring my Nazi WW2 stuff in that cucked country. Ohne Ehre!
Bullshit. There are plenty of collectors here.

Cope. There are many Muslim man with blonde German girlfriends and they're Cucks too, treating them well, fucking much as possible while real german die out . Kill yourself you Muslim loving dipshit.
Do you even read?

This is what happens if Hitler loses the war, imagine if he'd won the war.

This is what happens if Hitler loses the war, imagine if he'd won the war.
We Incels probably wouldn't exist but it be Über lifefuel.

even chemnitz?

I visited it. the city is nothing special. kinda run down if you ask me (blame communism). but probably cheap.
in general the further you move away from the large cities the more based the people are. (but the less english they speak)

East Germany is a meme. People there are weak as well.
t. westcuck
west = turks everywhere

Posting the anthem of East Germany for moral support to germancels

I'm afraid, Chemnitz is Cucked too.

:kys:

that is gay as fuck

I visited it. the city is nothing special. kinda run down if you ask me (blame communism). but probably cheap.
in general the further you move away from the large cities the more based the people are. (but the less english they speak)
that's expected, too bad smaller cities have shittier jobs

I miss when Germany was a good country