Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just can't look at cumskins the same I see other other races.

Muslims have nothing to do with cows retard, get your stereo types right cummie retard
Do your low IQ ass comprehend the concept of other religion than Hinduism residing in india
Hygiene is genetic, you stupid pajeet. Being "MuZzLeEm sAaR!" doesn't change your genes, dumbfuck. I've seen the statistics regarding the Muslim-Hindu disparity in hygiene in curryland, and while pajeet Muslims are more hygienic on average, they're still unbelievably filthy compared to the rest of the world.

The back-and-forth ends here. Dumbing myself down to the level of someone that can't shit in a toilet is a waste of my time

Hygiene is genetic, you stupid pajeet. Being "MuZzLeEm sAaR!" doesn't change your genes, dumbfuck. I've seen the statistics regarding the Muslim-Hindu disparity in hygiene in curryland, and while pajeet Muslims are more hygienic on average, they're still unbelievably filthy compared to the rest of the world.

The back-and-forth ends here. Dumbing myself down to the level of someone that can't shit in a toilet is a waste of my time
Okey, so you won by dodging the original question, congratulations

Lil nigga is going to get cooked in this thread.
Your avi prolly has shit in her ass too :feelspuke:

Washing your ass in the river is far better and cleaner than rubbing some paper on it :feelskek:
I would explain to you why that is not the case but you're a pajeet so I'll do something more productive instead: jerk off :feelsYall: