Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Politics is cope

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
I wonder why a lot of the incel white guys just so happen to all be nazi sympathizers or other forms of right wing shit, thinking that their opinions are changing the world. Funny enough, of all the chads I've met in my life, none of them cared about politics. They live in such bliss that it doesn't matter, because they are loved by everyone.

JFL at politic fags blaming Jews or Minorities for not being able to have a happy life :feelshaha::feelskek:

JFL at politic fags blaming Jews or Minorities for not being able to have a happy life :feelshaha::feelskek:
Yeah bro because tinder, social media, feminism and mass migration totally wasn't pioneered or created or pushed by them
And those things have 0 effects on inceldom, of course

Yeah bro because tinder, social media, feminism and mass migration totally wasn't pioneered or created or pushed by them
And those things have 0 effects on inceldom, of course

Those things are all created by jews?
Just watch "Europa - The Last Battle"

Ofc this shit is on bitchute lol

They're dense fuckers who think the blackpill exists purely to justify their batshit crazy conspiracy theories.

Cumskins blame everyone but themselves its no surprise that most are pieces of human garbage

Download