Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Politics are the biggest cope ever

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
Especially as an incel. What is there even in for you? I suppose you can have some more conversation points with NPCs now?

Nothing is going to change for you anyway no matter which dickwad president sits in the oval office: it's not like it's going to change your incel situation, you're still going to be incel no matter what...

At least it’s a good cope tbh

Yes it does. If I’m white and one President is vowing to let in 10 million immigrants and the same president says white Americans becoming a minority is a good thing, I’m gonna vote the other president.

things are much more deep than “I can’t get sex”.

Yes it does. If I’m white and one President is vowing to let in 10 million immigrants and the same president says white Americans becoming a minority is a good thing, I’m gonna vote the other president.

things are much more deep than “I can’t get sex”.
i mean i agree with you, but you're still going to be incel even if you prevent tens of millions of immigrants pouring in your country. i vote for right-wing and i am pro closing borders, but i dont feel the need to express this to people in my surroundings to try and persuade them of my opinions. in 99/100 cases it's a futile attempt. NPCs base all their ideas by how they were raised, and most of them were indoctrinated by leftist ideologies because of their parents and an overly leftist education system (especially the universities)

The only people who care about elections are cumskins because they can relate to the corrupt pieces of shit candidates, and brainwashed normies, because they like thinking that their choice actually matters

In the end it doesn't really matter. Both are corrupt, both are evil, and both will do nothing to help the people who actually need help and matter. You can't have a group of elites if everyone is prospering after all.

Humans will continue to be livestock to their masters, and the process will endlessly repeat until the system crashes

Last edited:
Politics affects everyone especially if you are a taxpayer, better get your money’s worth tbh