Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Politics: 3rd worlds fall for the trap

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
I have seen this multiple times now. It’s always the 3rd world degenerates that usually fall for the trap by media. And well, it’s common the other way around too. Just look at how the 1st worlds fall for the ‘Taliban’ trap on afghanistan. Last time I checked with my Afghani friends, they all said there is nothing wrong here and taliban is safe unlike the western media claims. Just take an example of Rishi Sunak ( the pm of Brit) Twitter acc and just take a look at the comments and likes to his posts. It’s always the Indians that are congratulating him and praising their country and calling it supreme. While it’s no surprise the 2 billion people being happy for an Indian pm abroad in the 1st world, you gotta be 2 digit IQcel to call this ‘decolonisation’ because it’s not and is exactly where the 3rd worlds falls for.

Rishi Sunak is a BRIT and will always help UK prosper before any country. He will leach money from you Indians if he wants to for his country - UK. Get that straight.

I believe @Misogynist Curry 卐 fell for this trap too. Mate, the world is way more cunning than you think it is. You might be happy at the fact that one of your kind is now a UK PM, rarely it might create some halo there but no, he ain’t one of yours and he never will be. He supports all the BRITs stolen wealth than give anything back.

Last edited:
Politics: Throw the leftovers of your dinner to a bunch of starving normalfaggots with low IQ and you will get their sympathy (which is most of the population)

Politics: Throw the leftovers of your dinner to a bunch of starving normalfaggots with low IQ and you will get their sympathy (which is most of the population)
Ngl that pretty much sums it up fr

Last time I checked with my Afghani friends, they all said there is nothing wrong here and taliban is safe unlike the western media claims
Aren’t there like people starving because they don’t have money?

Aren’t there like people starving because they don’t have money?
Every country does. Nothing changes. It’s just that taliban rule have brought no terror and no harm to their countrymen as the Jew media claims it

Just say you are jealous, fool!