Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

political organization

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
Comrades and friends, I am new to this forum and to the community so please pardon any naivete in my subsequent posting.

I have perused a good deal of the threads contained in these forums with great interest and have been consoled and heartened by the many shared experiences of our brothers in arms. My proposal is best formulated as a question; is there any effort to seriously organize outside of these forums for purposes of actualizing some constructive political/ideological agenda? I've seen a good deal of rhetoric espousing revolution and war here. Revolutions must first be ignited through the propagation of ideas and then facilitated by the organizing of the participants. Conversely, the specter of unrealized hope or un-vindicated outrage can be dangerous and wasteful as it leads to complacency and idealism. Anyways, I'm interested in participating in the formulation of some cogent ideological perimeters with which the movement can actually precipitate tangible, real-world change.

I was a member of an brazilian communist party.

But they kicked me out because im "misoginist" xD

Comrades and friends, I am new to this forum and to the community so please pardon any naivete in my subsequent posting.

I have perused a good deal of the threads contained in these forums with great interest and have been consoled and heartened by the many shared experiences of our brothers in arms. My proposal is best formulated as a question; is there any effort to seriously organize outside of these forums for purposes of actualizing some constructive political/ideological agenda? I've seen a good deal of rhetoric espousing revolution and war here. Revolutions must first be ignited through the propagation of ideas and then facilitated by the organizing of the participants. Conversely, the specter of unrealized hope or un-vindicated outrage can be dangerous and wasteful as it leads to complacency and idealism. Anyways, I'm interested in participating in the formulation of some cogent ideological perimeters with which the movement can actually precipitate tangible, real-world change.
I was thinking we go along with my plan of taking over a county in the US via mass migration and then making a political party from there on, maybe even with a paramilitary wing.

Lol, they are retarded. Commies weren't half bad, if they changed their views towards femoids.

You lost me at "comrades"

Yeah, the traditional Marxist mantra is inclusion of all classes of people so long as they can conform to the rather amorphous notion of the proletariat. Most Communist countries were known for their conspicuous efforts to assimilate women into all facets of society, including the traditional domains of men such as heavy industry and the military. Fascists on the other hand understand the inherent inferiority of women and suppress and control them under a patriarchal system ruled exclusively by men (e.g. Franco's Spain, Chile under Pinochet and of course Nazi Germany).
I was thinking we go along with my plan of taking over a county in the US via mass migration and then making a political party from there on, maybe even with a paramilitary wing.

Well you'd be taking a page out of the Islamist playbook because that is precisely what is going on in Spain or andalus. Our dilemma would be that we don't reproduce, unlike conservative Muslim's who do so prolifically. I think our options right now are limited to the formation of small, independent but highly organized and disciplined cells - the model preferred by freedom fighter everywhere, at least until they've completed their revolutionary plans.
Lol, they are retarded. Commies weren't half bad, if they changed their views towards femoids.

I would say that their fondness for equality of the genders is a real deal breaker with any Marxist / Communist ideology.

Last edited:
IMG 2237