Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Politic discussion should be banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 21770
  • Start date
Deleted member 21770

Deleted member 21770

Let that sink in.
-
I dont give a flying fuck about current events or about jewish implemented debauchery
if i wanted to hear hot takes by the goyim i would go on twitter (i dont cause im not a fag)
i hate women, want to discuss more about hating women, why people like us hate women, why we cant get sex (and why women hate us) so why bother reading about some black nigger getting kneel'd on while high on fent or some libshit induced grocery shooting (blamed on the inkwells!!! thanks soyciety) on a sexless discussion forum when i can just go on pol? can we have a seperate board for that or is that too much to ask like wishing your looksmatch love you for who you are? unless politics affect incels as a whole and (not general normies) not being namebranded like cartoon villans i dont want to read such garbage.

I agree, all politics and racial bullshits should go in the lounge. Those are normies problems.

I agree, all politics and racial bullshits should go in the lounge. Those are normies problems.
yeah I hate people who use racial slurs

Fuck politics

based

FUCK OFF TO REDDIT YOU DUMB FUCKING SOYCUCK IF YOU DONT WANNA LISTEN ABOUT RIGHT WING OPINIONS YOU DUMB LEFTIE SOYJACK

Avg 14 year old after discovering /pol/ :lul:
im not that young, i'm into politics for about 10years but i become rightwing because lefties are claiming their liberalness and being "free" meanwhile when they get to power they censor everybody who's not with their political line

marx named it good "opressed become opressors"

im not that young, i'm into politics for about 10years but i become rightwing because lefties are claiming their liberalness and being "free" meanwhile when they get to power they censor everybody who's not with their political line

marx named it good "opressed become opressors"
Marx is not a leftist. He is a commie

Marx is not a leftist. He is a commie
and the normal not radical leftists like elon musk are being shutted down after claiming that they don't like this radicalizing of the leftists

I don’t give Shit about amerimutt or Russian politics. :feelsokman:

majority of the leftists especially in us are commies
Commies aren't leftists. Right-wing or left-wing bourgeois politics don't matter to commies, only for morons who don't read any theory at all

Commies aren't leftists. Right-wing or left-wing bourgeois politics don't matter to commies, only for morons who don't read any theory at all
so how do you call average american leftists who hate capitalism and posts communism symbolics on his twitter profile?

I dont give a flying fuck about current events or about jewish implemented debauchery
if i wanted to hear hot takes by the goyim i would go on twitter (i dont cause im not a fag)
i hate women, want to discuss more about hating women, why people like us hate women, why we cant get sex (and why women hate us) so why bother reading about some black nigger getting kneel'd on while high on fent or some libshit induced grocery shooting (blamed on the inkwells!!! thanks soyciety) on a sexless discussion forum when i can just go on pol? can we have a seperate board for that or is that too much to ask like wishing your looksmatch love you for who you are? unless politics affect incels as a whole and (not general normies) not being namebranded like cartoon villans i dont want to read such garbage.
Based, only time I will want to hear about politics will be when nukes rain from the skies. Otherwise, every politician is a puppet of the ZOG.