Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Polish Seamaxer commit grave sin of Seamaxxing, breaks the sacred rule and brings home the SEA whore - DIES AS A RESULT - ENTIRE FAMILY EXECUTED.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

TL;DR

He SEAmaxxed a thai bitch BUT he brought her back to UK. Time-skip few years, family breaks down, she returns and kills his daughters + him + herself.

This is the price for making the cardinal sin of a SEAmaxxer.

Difficult one. On one hand I feel bad for the Polak as Slav foids hate Slav men. OTOH he should've known better than to bring an SEA jungle monkey back to the UK

TL;DR

He SEAmaxxed a thai bitch BUT he brought her back to UK. Time-skip few years, family breaks down, she returns and kills his daughters + him + herself.

This is the price for making the cardinal sin of a SEAmaxxer.
imagine not pumping and dumping these whores

awalt

Slav and SEA must be one of the worst pairings actually. Both are the lowest races of their continent and their women both hate their men

I don't feel sorry for SEAmaxxers

Slav and SEA must be one of the worst pairings actually. Both are the lowest races of their continent and their women both hate their men
If the kids were sons they would've been giga subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back