Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Police shoots Pitbull for attacking 12 year old foid

I don’t like dogs. Their barking is so annoying and they’re disgusting. But those nigbulls were based

poor doggies, should have shot the lil cunt instead

I despise dogs. I wish it ripped her apart though.

my neighbor's shitbull attacked my other neighbor's dog

Surely it's just a coincidence.

Anyone who owns a shitbull is guaranteed to be human garbage

Anyone who owns a shitbull is guaranteed to be human garbage
agreed. one of the lowest class low IQ shitskin traits(whites who own them are mentally shitskin).

agreed. one of the lowest class low IQ shitskin traits(whites who own them are mentally shitskin).
As soon as I hear that someone owns one, they always follow the same subhuman traits that all other shitbull lovers have. Savior complex, sociopathic tendencies, They LOVE the idea of owning a vicious gremlin that can tear apart kids faces. They get off on the legally permitted violence and sadism. All shitbulls need to be shot and the owners sent to jail for compliance in murder (which it is). I saw a article about a foid who was adopting them just to put them down and god damn what a based foid for once.

As soon as I hear that someone owns one, they always follow the same subhuman traits that all other shitbull lovers have. Savior complex, sociopathic behaviors, They LOVE the idea of owning a vicious gremlin that can tear apart kids faces. All shitbulls need to be shot and the owners sent to jail for compliance in murder (which it is).

Lil pittie just wants to play

Kitty cats rule but the dog should've been rewarded for it's good deed.

another dogcel shot down by the pigs :f:

Based doggo, RIP