Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Police came to my house because of IT

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★
Screenshot 2024 08 31 193502
Screenshot 2024 08 31 193518

I hate these people coming on to our site just to make fun of us. These normies dont understand our lives and the worst part is when the police came to my house today. One of these IT people saw another one of my posts where it showed some girl and messaged her god knows what and then that foid reported me and they came to my house and told me to delete it. These IT people are evil and WILL try to get you in trouble.

Dafuq? Why they would even visit you? For what? For coming near foid?

AoC in my country is 14, but at the end it doesnt matter because i have no chance with foids of any age

never post your personal information on the internet. espeically if you are a incel since foids are trying to hunt us down

You should've called the police loser cucks. Hopefully they and all feds lurking this forum suffer fatal heart attacks from monkeypox. FUCK GLOWIES

IT-to-fed pipeline pill

plot twist: the OP posted his own thread to IT so that he could start this drama

they probably arent gonna let me say anything edgy either. and the worst part is when they came in my room and saw my doll
so you're not allowed to fedpost any more? that's really draconian

anyway, so if I asked you whether you would rape a 14 year old girl wearing a skimpy dress, you would be obligated to say no?

so you're not allowed to fedpost any more? that's really draconian

anyway, so if I asked you whether you would rape a 14 year old girl wearing a skimpy dress, you would be obligated to say no?
I would say that is against the law and I would never do such a horrific act :)

I would say that is against the law and I would never do such a horrific act :)
very good, I hope that any feds watching see this and realize that you are a good and law-abiding citizen :)

Larp? If it's true then brutal. You have to add (In video game) always.

How were you even supposed to know she was 14 to begin with jfl :feelskek: As long as you backed off after she told you, there would literally be zero issue if you were a normie

How were you even supposed to know she was 14 to begin with jfl :feelskek:
agecucks think there's a glowing number above foids' heads which shows their age jfl

obviously some 14-16 y/o foids will look older than their age, and some 18 y/os will look younger. calling people 'pedo' for being attracted to that is just weird tbh

How were you even supposed to know she was 14 to begin with jfl :feelskek: As long as you backed off after she told you, there would literally be zero issue if you were a normie
its because im sub human ugly if I was chad then there would be no issue