Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Police brutally smash a sluts face into the pavement.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[video=liveleak]https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=688_1379000161[/video]
God bless our boys in blue, putting sluts in their place.

I wonder what she did to deserve that?

In b4 the feminists who demand complete equality in all areas complain about "how you should never hit a woman". This will be taken more seriously than homeless men who get shot in the back.

Dingus_Incel said:
I wonder what she did to deserve that?

In b4 the feminists who demand complete equality in all areas complain about "how you should never hit a woman".  This will be taken more seriously than homeless men who get shot in the back.
Look at the video, they only held her head down, I don't know how her face got so fucked up.

Crustaciouse said:
Look at the video, they only held her head down, I don't know how her face got so fucked up.

I’d would’ve  sprayed my baby gravy all over her face while she was down.

what was she trying to do to get herself in that situation though? probably had a weapon or something.

Zaetheus said:
I’d would’ve  sprayed my baby gravy all over her face while she was down.

I like the way you think.

Crustaciouse said:
[video=liveleak]https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=688_1379000161[/video]
God bless our boys in blue, putting sluts in their place.

The whore probably didn't cooperate, she deserved it.

poorcel said:
what was she trying to do to get herself in that situation though? probably had a weapon or something.

It said she drove into a house.

This is so fucked. Do the world a favor and kill yourself if you unironically think this is a good thing.

We seriously need to put up public bounties for all cops so that they can be hunted down like animals.

LIFE FUEL.

I jerked off to that video.