Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Police asking you about your thoughts

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
SO weird when cops do this. Asking you about your thoughts, feelings, what you like/dislike, etc.

They can really get quite personal and intrusive with this kind of thing, and it can seem like they're trying to get people on thought crimes, or something akin to that.

I don't really know what the law is like when it comes to thought crimes these days, either in the US or here in the UK. I think they do pursue people for them in practice, but usually masquerade it as something else.

Sorry if this post comes across as a bit vague. Hopefully it's clear enough what I'm talking about :)

We don't have this problem in Brazil

If you look poor they beat you up before asking questions, otherwise it's fine :feelshaha::feelshaha:

"Thought crimes" is probably the most stupid term I've heard in my entire life. Imagine being persecuted and arrested for saying what you think. Straight out of the 1984 book. That's the future the elites want for all of us, and average people can't help but comply with their demands. The vaccine is one of them. I fucking hate normies.

Chris Hansen got you worried?

No problem since I am the one asking the questions
Fbi agenten arbeiten an der szene eines vierten paket bombardierung in drei wochen dass zwei m

I guess you don't have to answer every question they ask of you. Or any of them for that matter, but of course it can depend on the particular situation and the legal system of the country you live in.

Right to remain silent. Don't fucking talk to cops, man. If you tell the truth you're fucked. If you lie and they find out you're double fucked.

Can they arrest you for saying things if they are not treats? In most countries you can get fucked if you speak against the government or their politics.

"Thought crimes" is probably the most stupid term I've heard in my entire life. Imagine being persecuted and arrested for saying what you think. Straight out of the 1984 book. That's the future the elites want for all of us, and average people can't help but comply with their demands. The vaccine is one of them. I fucking hate normies.

I hate police and refuse to talk to them

I don’t answer questions

Never talk to the police, never trust the police, and never rely on the police. They are not your friend, they don't serve the public, and they certainly do not give a single fuck about you. They serve only the state. They're just as human and selfish as the rest of us, and they're only looking out for themselves and their careers.

Chris Hansen got you worried?
Tbh the way he asks people "I just wanna know what was going through your mind", makes that show seem fake, as if it's propaganda and all those predators are just actors.

Most should say "I was horny and wanted to bang JB and thought I might get away with it, that's all there is to it."

Tell them everything and then to go fuck themselves and then do a scarface end scene