Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Poles are the ricecels of Europe

A) When Poland entered the EU, many people feared "Polish plumbers," as in Polish workers who would move to other EU nations and accept lower wages. I guess the Polish plumbers aren't exactly laying down the pipe.

B) That said, what does a Polish man give to his wife on their wedding night that is long and hard?

A new last name.

C) I actually think that ricecels are the ricecels of Europe.

Polish foids will be the first females that will get first official alien husband. Mark my words. They hate us with burning passion.

Polish average male polak
Zagroda dla polakow
Kononowicz polak

I invite all Polishcels to volunteer as paid mercenaries for the Aryan Reich of India, as Superfuehrer, I promise them glory and gold.

what a pity. poles have been some of the most pleasant people i've met.

A British woman told me many years ago that when Poland entered the EU, there were girlfights at schools as British girls felt so threatened by the hot Polish girls coming in.

A stereotypical "polish lorry driver" typically a subhuman slav driving trucks all his life to cope with no wife or gf

I heard that poland has the greediest foids in eurocuck

Being a Pole is gigabrutal

Almost on par with being a curry

Even Family Guy made fun of Poland being invaded constantly

there is a polish foid on youtube who married a curry, has like 3-4 children with him
hes sub6
its ovER for kurwa bros :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
curries are mocking us openly on this forum feeling superior while we point their bullshit they play the victim as the lowest SMV on planet which is a lie they are superior to slavs nobody want slavs

curries are mocking us openly on this forum feeling superior while we point their bullshit they play the victim as the lowest SMV on planet which is a lie they are superior to slavs nobody want slavs
dont slav with their low inhib mog cucky western eu mayos??

dont slav with their low inhib mog cucky western eu mayos??
we don't mog anyone we are that ugly and balding we are like rats waiting to be eradicated at Chabad's Ukrainian-Russia war

They all date shitskinned arabs instead