Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poles are cucked for supporting Ukraine.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
"That month the AK noticed that the slogan "Death to the Poles" ( Smert' liakham ) became so popular among Ukrainians in Lviv, that it was even used as an everyday greeting. In July 1943, the AK in Stanislaviv observed that Ukrainians used the greeting "Death to the Poles" while answering "Glory to Ukraine".
...The OUN-B and UPA were prepared to murder all Poles who would not leave the Ukrainian territories; including women and children. They frequently returned in the second or third day after an attack and looked for survivors in order to slaughter them.
The UPA regularly demanded that Ukrainians in mixed marriages kill their spouses and children...In addition to the ethnic cleansing of Poles in 1943-1944, the OUN-UPA also annihilated an unknown number of Ukrainians who were Roman Catholics, or had close relationships with Poles, or did not support the ethnic cleansing, or for other reasons."
Stepan Bandera: The Life and Afterlife of a Ukrainian Nationalist. Grzegorz Rossolinski-Liebe.

It's because they hate/fear Russia more. Not that complicated

I don't support Russia but its true that the cult of Bandera still exists in Ukraine.

It's because they hate/fear Russia more. Not that complicated
Russians never annihilated all Poles. While Ukrainian nationalists annihilated all Poles whether they were friendly/unfriendly and 'good' or 'bad'.

"Ryszard Szawlowski suggests that due to its cruelty, the UPA's operation should be recognized as genocidium atrox, i.e. genocide more savage than that committed by the Germans and Soviets. He proposed introducing a separate term 'genocidium atrox' ( meaning cruel, wild, savage, terrible genocide ) to describe crimes committed in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia due to their barbaric cruelty...
Interestingly, Szawlowski advocates against comparing the Volhynian massacres to the Ustaše crimes against the Serbs.
On his opinion, 'although genocidium atrox occured in both cases, not all Croatian Serbs were affected by this crime; however, in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia, the OUN-UPA murdered...every Pole encountered ."

I don't support Russia but its true that the cult of Bandera still exists in Ukraine.
This is Ukraine's flag.

Ukraine flag

This is an UPA flag.

Edbaabbd ae63 4c03 84e1 91e9fabbdd6f

DzfsDivwLEo3VWRdxSFBVeU4hGGkjWpg4CZF8Zif

1c1730887a8c43caf05a77aedb03b4b3

Fs8001196 135403
IMG 20200130 102711

I know a lot about Ustaše. I've watched documentaries, listened to Balkan war music etc etc. There are well known by anyone who has a little interest about the Balkans.

"That month the AK noticed that the slogan "Death to the Poles" ( Smert' liakham ) became so popular among Ukrainians in Lviv, that it was even used as an everyday greeting. In July 1943, the AK in Stanislaviv observed that Ukrainians used the greeting "Death to the Poles" while answering "Glory to Ukraine".
...The OUN-B and UPA were prepared to murder all Poles who would not leave the Ukrainian territories; including women and children. They frequently returned in the second or third day after an attack and looked for survivors in order to slaughter them.
The UPA regularly demanded that Ukrainians in mixed marriages kill their spouses and children...In addition to the ethnic cleansing of Poles in 1943-1944, the OUN-UPA also annihilated an unknown number of Ukrainians who were Roman Catholics, or had close relationships with Poles, or did not support the ethnic cleansing, or for other reasons."
Stepan Bandera: The Life and Afterlife of a Ukrainian Nationalist. Grzegorz Rossolinski-Liebe.
This is an incel forum sir not a forum for propaganda or politics.

This is an incel forum sir not a forum for propaganda or politics.
Strangely, almost everyday someone posts about fate of the West, economy, geopolitics, migrants, Russia-Ukraine war, conspiracy theories...

Because Polaks, unable to learn from their past mistakes, are obsessed with becoming a world power with Eastern Europe as their sphere of influence. Russia, of course, is the main threat to this project, which is why they hate it more than anything and are ready to reconcile with Ukrainian ultranationalism if it means undermining Russia.

Because Polaks, unable to learn from their past mistakes, are obsessed with becoming a world power with Eastern Europe as their sphere of influence. Russia, of course, is the main threat to this project, which is why they hate it more than anything and are ready to reconcile with Ukrainian ultranationalism if it means undermining Russia.
Would never happen. According to some sources, Poland's population is only 37+ million. This is not enough to be an European power, less the world power.
Polish dreams of geopolitical influence aren't based in reality. Maybe if they had Switzerland-like economy, situation would be different but Poland is 22th by (nominal) GDP, while Germany is 4th and Russia is 11th.

Would never happen. According to some sources, Poland's population is only 37+ million. This is not enough to be an European power, less the world power.
Polish dreams of geopolitical influence aren't based in reality. Maybe if they had Switzerland-like economy, situation would be different but Poland is 22th by (nominal) GDP, while Germany is 4th and Russia is 11th.
This is exactly my point. Poles have such an exaggerated self-perception that they are overspending their available resources and capabilities, as shown by their recent military acquisitions, which they obviously cannot afford in the long run even with EU subsidies.

they would rather side with EU because polish politicians have evolved to leech of the EU money, without obeying the whole whorish degeneracy faggotry politics, that EU tries to push onto their alliance countries

Bump

@To koniec @ArcticAngel

My Aunt thinks Wolyn was done by Russian agents and then blamed on Ukrainians jfl.

i dislike both hohols and ziggers

My Aunt thinks Wolyn was done by Russian agents and then blamed on Ukrainians jfl.
And people who experienced it first hand were so dumb that they couldn't distinguish local Ukrainians from soviet agents. JFL at 'logic'.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back