Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Poland bans abortion, thousands of people riot.

I can see this happening in Spain considering how Catholic they are but something like this is a pipe dream in Germany and especially Sweden.

Sweden has a right wing party that is gaining power:

And Spain:

And Germany:

And Finland:

Hopefully the success in Poland encourages others to take away womens rights. It needs to be encouraged.

See "polish death camps" pissing match of recent media.
im pretty sure thats just lower down libs and their writers taking the piss, dont we know the germans had half of modern poland even before the war lmao, they just were using what they had

lmao

View attachment 361172

View attachment 361174

@turbocuckcel_7000 @VincentVanCock @Tenshi @LOLI BREEDING
birth control, circumcision, abortion. is there anything Our Greatest Ally isn't involved in?
Vox is controlled opposition, they are vaccinecucks now.
they were always cucked IMO, so i'm not surprised they are 100% on vaccines, they'll be shilling you veganism and bug-eating soon
if you want a based vox that is voxday

Dunno I have a friend who lives there and he says local foids like to sleep around, like a lot. Indeed he slays over there despite being no more than a high tier normie
well that's what i somewhat suspected, that even in those places women are whores.

based

women's capacity of avoid any kind of responsability astonishes me, they have birth control, pills, condoms, even funded by the govt but no, they don't use any of this and still want to run away from the responsability, even if it means killing a baby

and we are wrong for hating women? :feelsclown:
High IQ, and dare I say, based.

when you see that women can kill their OWN children without any forethought, any regret and toss them away like any trash HOW in the world can you pretend they will consider sub5 males as HUMAN beings?

Foids can kill babies and say "muh inkwell has bad personality"
It’s extremely hypocritical. Foids deserve to get brutally raped (in Minecraft)

The fact that it was ever legal is absurd tbh

They want ugly men to pay for their abortions

With all seriousness, those babies don't deserve to die (unless they are ugly subhuman incels like us).
They want ugly men to pay for their abortions

Poland’s president, Andrzej Duda

I think this dude has the correct name

translation into english

THE ABSOLUTE DUDE

Also just fucking lol it is again the male population suffers mass genocide, women most effected meme again

they are crying muh human rights
WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING HUMAN RIGHTS OF THE UNBORN CHILD YOU CRETINS

Last edited:
>rioting because foids can't kill more babies

Sweden has a right wing party that is gaining power:

And Spain:

And Germany:

And Finland:

Hopefully the success in Poland encourages others to take away womens rights. It needs to be encouraged.
By the time they get enough power to become significant whites (I mean native population) will die out in those countries.

These sick people are having vigils to protest all the babies they won't be able to kill. Murdering babies is women's religion.

3500.jpg
foids are moloch worshippers

Abortion tourism is popular in Ireland, same thing will happen in Poland.

Based AF. My question is how they were able to pull this off in the cucked year of 2020?