Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Poland banning abortions of incels

Why is this ragefuel? Lmao

I lold, pretty sure foid would just find some underground clinic, with shady unregulated practice that might cause unnecessary pain for the fetus

Even if they end up having the baby, imagine the hell of being raised by an irresponsible single mom..jfl or the foid would just throw the baby to an orphanage, and the kid end up future thug or whore.

In the end of the day, them having abortion means less suffering for the baby less burden on taxpayers and less future degen thug and whores in soyciety.

No abortion limit foid rights on what price? Kids raised by irresponsible single moms most the time end up screwed up tbh, if they dont turn out fullblown prostitutes or criminal, they turn out fullblown braindead turbo whores or boys with explosive anger issues from very young age. I seen it.

Don’t know what to think about this

Don’t know what to think about this
You should oppose this. Poland already bans abortion of healthy fetuses.

Now using Corona they want to ban abortion of disabled fetuses.

Damn pro life- cucks. IDC bout foids but I don't like the new infusion of disabled ppl.

I think that abortion should be mandatory if the fetus is disabled (f.ex. Downs syndrome).

You are morally insane if you want deformed kids not to be aborted, bringing these children into the world in 2020 is extremely cruel.

if i had been aborted it would've been better for me and everyone ive ever met

What's a congenital birth defect ? Few babies are absolutely perfect.

I mean, the line is blurry.