Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Polacks Seamaxxers in Phliphinnes

Just betabuxx an ugly SEA monkey gook theory

how is this lifefuel? he is betabuxing her entire gook family

holy shit what kind of shit we're in, imagine a normie tier white dude has to betabux for some ape from gookland

Just betabuxx an ugly SEA monkey gook theory
I want this.

I just want a simple life, but fuck living in a village though, I'll live in the city only.

Also I will larp as a gigapoorcel.

Well technically I will be a gigapoorcel but I will have 10k$ in stocks and 5k$ in crypto which I won't tell them a thing about it. For all they know I will be a giga slav poorcel who has to do surveys online to survive JFL :lul:

Hopefully this will be enough to repel all the golddiggers. I'll keep this charade up for years and if I'm sure the filipina is not cucking me then I will start betabuxxing them maybe and have a live-at-home wife who takes care of children.

Filipines and Thailand will conquer the world with its pussy. Thailand already conquered the Faeroe Islands with its hapas.

It's like 50$ a month to betabuxx their family it's not a bad deal tbh.

When you betabuxx women in the west it's like 2000$ minimum.

I want this.

I just want a simple life, but fuck living in a village though, I'll live in the city only.

Also I will larp as a gigapoorcel.

Well technically I will be a gigapoorcel but I will have 10k$ in stocks and 5k$ in crypto which I won't tell them a thing about it. For all they know I will be a giga slav poorcel who has to do surveys online to survive JFL :lul:

Hopefully this will be enough to repel all the golddiggers. I'll keep this charade up for years and if I'm sure the filipina is not cucking me then I will start betabuxxing them maybe and have a live-at-home wife who takes care of children.
Problem is they won't even be interested in you if they think you don't have money

I don't really respect race mixers

Problem is they won't even be interested in you if they think you don't have money
Then at least I will live in a cheap country and have time to work on my own projects. Either way I win.

JFL this is hoeflation, 10-20 years ago he would have been able to get a good looking n00dle there.

I can literally live there a pretty decent life at 600$ a month. Even if no women will be interested in me if they think I'm a poorfag, I will still at least triple my life quality.

I live in a tiny fucking room in UK and pay 800$ fucking rent for this shit and everything here is expensive as fuck dogshit country tbh.

The foid in the thumbnail is so damn ugly

I wouldn't be NT enough to do karaoke and eat with strangers like that

Imagine having to travel literally to the other side of the world just to be able to get a sub 3 ethnic whale :feelskek:

Oh, that makes more sense
90% of women are ugly they all just fakeupmaxx so your brain is conditioned to believe in false sense of beauty.

Imagine having to travel literally to the other side of the world just to be able to get a sub 3 ethnic whale :feelskek:
Tell me about it buddy boyo.

It is brutal but she is probably my looksmatch so I accept this fate.

90% of women are ugly they all just fakeupmaxx so your brain is conditioned to believe in false sense of beauty.
Without makeup, they'd all be ugly

Me and my filipina next year

The dude is trucel due to age tbh, but even so you do feel he should do better

I wished my sister could marry a rich guy so I could be betabuxxed