Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious /Pol/ hates Incels. LOL at altrightcels. 4chan despises us all

/pol/tards are all narcies who qualify themselves as chads based on one or two validating conquests they had running jbw game w avg women. truth is theyre failed normie narcies who need to cope w muh nationalism and muh power levels to justify the fact theyre losers and outsiders in their own lives

They don't. I have literally never seen a thread insulting incels, and I frequent there.

It bears repeating that "the Alt-Right" is mostly a media fabrication. Any grease-coated onlinenigger who uses a site like /pol/ nowadays is probably an out-of-touch Kekistan fossil from 2016. You'll find a much more current picture of the state of the Right on Twitter.

But this is a big reason why I dislike all the race chimpouts on here, as there is a lot that needs to be said about the cuckoldry endemic in the online Right (people here misdiagnose it and totalize it) and the self-reliant, self-aware self-improvement redpill scum who think that lifting weights is a panacea for social problems and who interpret stochastic outcomes as "deserved". It's, needless to say, a breeding ground for naturecucks and Incel Toms, too. Plus, no-one fetishizes "normal people" quite like maladjusted, marginally employed deadbeats who run podcasts and publications enjoyed mostly by NazBol trannies and delirious Jew-namers (here's looking at TRS and Richard "Tits" Spencer). No-one calls themselves a "Chad" quite like a 26 year-old community college drop out who benches 200 pounds and used to have a girlfriend a few years ago. Ideology should always be subservient to putting failed normalscum in their place when they get cocky (KiwiFarms is the worst about this and, fittingly, it exists somewhere at the nexus of the bluepilled, pozzed Reddit milieu and the redpilled, coping Twitter scene.)

That said, they at least have a much, much tighter grasp on the true problems of the present than the soulless assortment of "world-improvers" that constitute the Left. There's something to learn in engaging with the Right that you'll never find from "Anarcho-Communist" Janissaries of GloboHomoCorp or the warmed-over liberalism as gay space cummies communism of DSA podcasters.

It should be possible to talk about these issues honestly. Making gay threads like "Alt-Right cells are pathetic, "muh aryan race" but them noodelwhores, but me want be White 2 :(" does nothing but get in the way.

We are better than them