Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pokimane leaks her boyfriends while playing valorant, says she's in a time where she "needs him".

This will be all normfags talk about for weeks

why do people even care about it wtf

dont care, anyone who donates to streamers instead of playing/doing it theirselves is a cuck and must be exterminated.
(law abiding incel) (satire)

Who the fuck watches thiss or cares even???

Feminism and hoes "empowerment" is only for sub 8 men, they are feminine and loving with chads while treating any sub 8 guy with disdain and contempt.

Some mEasuRes need to be taken.

This will be all normfags talk about for weeks
Low tier in looks normfags talk about this kind of shit tbh

Infact interest in this as a normie is probably a sign of being close to if not a failed normie tbh

Even if I don't give a shit about these whorestreamers, it's really sad to see how she deludes cucks into thinking they might have a chance with her if they donate enough money, and at the same time she's fucking Chad.

Chad always wins. I bet he's never paid for anything while being with her. It's probably the whore paying for Chad's cigarettes and stuff.

86% of her simps unsubscribing in 3... 2... 1

Even if I don't give a shit about these whorestreamers, it's really sad to see how she deludes cucks into thinking they might have a chance with her if they donate enough money, and at the same time she's fucking Chad.

Chad always wins. I bet he's never paid for anything while being with her. It's probably the whore paying for Chad's cigarettes and stuff.
Of course Chad never had to pay, she PAYS him with her pussy.

This is what normies would care

Look into pokimane's soulless, vacant eyes and tell me that this foid is somehow capable of empathy and love
Why simps care so much about someone who is so cruel is beyond me
in fact I don't understand how men haven't woken up to the fact that women are cruel and judgmental
does beauty really blind this many men?

Look into pokimane's soulless, vacant eyes and tell me that this foid is somehow capable of empathy and love
Why simps care so much about someone who is so cruel is beyond me
in fact I don't understand how men haven't woken up to the fact that women are cruel and judgmental
does beauty really blind this many men?

Dumb arab whore

these simps are delusional if they think all foid streamers arent getting railed by chad XD

press 6 to take a shit into Pokimane's mouth

One of her boyfriends more like.

simps cucks on suicide watch :feelskek:

>ywn have a mouse foid voice talk to you
Its the small things that hurt the most brocels.
I have no idea what this thread is about
Oldcel trait tbh.

By default I assume every woman have a boyfriend. That solves it for me

I don't care about that bitch. Everything about her is fake. I hope she suffers

I can't stand twitch streamers. How do people sit through this shit?

who the fuck is this whore lol

dont care, anyone who donates to streamers instead of playing/doing it theirselves is a cuck and must be exterminated.
(law abiding incel) (satire)
They should be hanged from the highest tree, fuck them enabling this useless whores to live like queens with no effort. No sympathy for cucks.

By default I assume every woman have a boyfriend. That solves it for me
high iq move, everything with a vagina has at least some orbiters, even if they don't get bringed up.

these simps are delusional if they think all foid streamers arent getting railed by chad XD

what? Are you saying this famous attractive 24 yr old foid is NOT a pure virgin saving it for me? :feels:

Is 22 oldcel?
Holy shit. I thought you were older than me. 22 isn't oldcel though. 25-30 is the cutoff. But yeah, not keeping up with foid streamers is pretty oldcel. Its usually a zoomer trait to donate to thots.

Feminism and hoes "empowerment" is only for sub 8 men, they are feminine and loving with chads while treating any sub 8 guy with disdain and contempt.

Some mEasuRes need to be taken.

WTF why do you care about a twitch thot?

press 6 to take a shit into Pokimane's mouth
Chad shits in and on her everyday so she no doubt has a taste for it.
what? Are you saying this famous attractive 24 yr old foid is NOT a pure virgin saving it for me?
All Foids are whores past 12 years of age and don't let Femijewstein propaganda tell you any different. You just don't see it because they would never do anything around you and expose their sexuality to you. They are so afraid of ugly Male genetics they will hide everything about themselves even when that young. They are programmed to lie and their mouths are always and will always be filled with filth.

Simps will keep simping none-the-less.
And the donations/onlyfans money will continue to roll in.

Just like that twitchslut who got caught cheating on her boyfriend with several dudes, and then claimed it was "mental illness".
And the simps kept donating.

how pathetic of a simp do you have to be to larp as the only man an e-whore is dedicated to? she's getting railed by Chadrone while you crywank in the dark sending super chats. The world is peak clown town.

Who the fuck is Pokemane?
And why should I care?

Almost feel bad for the Chad having to listen to her hamstering.