Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pokemoncel makes epic joke to a teen foid buying pads. Gets chewed out by beta dad

What user is he from here?

What user is he from here?
I like how the other customer says "thats some bodies daddy. I'm some bodies daddy too"

I like how it always goes back to "Haha I had sex and you didn't loser"

I like how the other customer says "thats some bodies daddy. I'm some bodies daddy too"

I like how it always goes back to "Haha I had sex and you didn't loser"
It is as if people are asking a bullet in their fucking muzzles

The accent of whoever the hells recording sounds like his jaws dislocated. I cant even tell if that’s supposed to be southern

"You don't joke around with women"

If they're so embarrassed why didn't the beta dad buy them

That's not a pony you SHIT. That's a fucking pokemon.

"you won't have a job" oh no I can't lose an $8 an hour job

Lol and I don't get the joke

Dude deserved it honestly. Shouldn’t be saying shit if you can’t take the heat. It’s clear he didn’t want no smoke

Lol and I don't get the joke
He said it wrong. if she said no to the bag, that's when the joke makes more sense "what will the neighbors think if they see you with that in your hand"

It still doesn't make total sense but the point is its embarrassing to be carrying pads lmao

Dude deserved it honestly. Shouldn’t be saying shit if you can’t take the heat. It’s clear he didn’t want no smoke
He never truly apologized so he stood up to beta dad

I don’t get the joke but that’s not something to lose your shit over

Foid doesn’t even say anything to him just instantly gets white knight cuck chad to threaten the poor employee both wife and white knight need jail for harassment

they will act shocked when he goes ER

His daughter already gets to live life priviledged, so she hears a joke and cries about it, at 12 got not persecution and rejection, never will, both the wife and daughter are entitled and the father and the other father are pathetic, the type of men who love to degrade and witch-hunt. The employee did well and reacted well, did not apologized, would be only worth it to apologize if the dad proposed him the offer of smelling the feet of the wife and daughter as punishment, their foot with remnants of blood from used-up pads. No reward, no special treatment or respect deserve.

His daughter already gets to live life priviledged, so she hears a joke and cries about it, at 12 got not persecution and rejection, never will, both the wife and daughter are entitled and the father and the other father are pathetic, the type of men who love to degrade and witch-hunt. The employee did well and reacted well, did not apologized, would be only worth it to apologize if the dad proposed him the offer of smelling the feet of the wife and daughter as punishment, their foot with remnants of blood from used-up pads. No reward, no special treatment or respect deserve.
He did not do well, he was just a dumbass. He had to deal with the cuck father for making a comment that he could've just as well kept to himself. Not only does he gets pennies out of his job, he also had to deal with that fucker and that will probably cost him his job.

He dosn't need to be smart, but calling that a dumb move is not off the mark at all.

White trash cuck.

Also if the cashier was a tough looking Chad the wife and daughter would have got wet and laughed at his joke.

White trash cuck.

Also if the cashier was a tough looking Chad the wife and daughter would have got wet and laughed at his joke.
Was thinking the same. The only reason the cunt whore daughter cried was because a below average man interacted with her and made a lighthearted joke about a period. But if it was Chad everyone would have laughed

The cashier is clearly on the spectrum. The way he talks and his odd joke made it obvious.

The cuck redneck bro-country listening wigger father already mentioned that the pokemoncel already had numerous customer complaints about his non-NT (below average male) behavior. Non-nt males are meant for stocking shelves, janitorial, inventory and backroom activities, not as a cashier position. You are only setting yourself up to be harassed and mocked by normie customers.

I worked cashier before and when people came in and tried talking shit to me like this i just would call the police and get them served with papers saying they cant come into the store.

He made a joke in bad taste, but its not illegal. The hicks threatening him on video, is illegal and bannable from the store. Id been on the phone with the police right in front of them

Re: Hey guys anyone wanna trade Pokemon?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184954761Monday, March 07, 2016 6:12 PM CST
"JC MAYN A VULPIX WITH V-CREATE!? DID YOU USE GAMESHARK OR WTH ITS CALLED" Nonsensical statement. All of my Pokemon are legitimately obtained. I regularly breed shiny Pokemon with those moves.
Re: pokemon is for idiots.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185068312Wednesday, March 09, 2016 8:40 PM CST
"only autistic people play pokemon" Your attempt at satire is quite idiotic, as determined by how you desperately fabricated a correlative link between ASD and Pokemon.

Re: I've been crap posting mostly since my return
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145420853Friday, September 05, 2014 7:54 PM CDT
Alright then, it was just a simple suggestion, it wasn't selfish whatsoever, regardless though enjoy the "Pokemon" metagame changes and new additions if you enjoy battling others.
Re: Hey OT, Do you mind doing me a favor?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147728397Saturday, October 11, 2014 5:28 AM CDT
"Also, Where do I get Pokemon Emerald for that emulator?" Discussion of "Piracy" is restricted in the "Roblox Community Guidelines".

Re: >getting pressured to do competitive pokemon
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150338349Monday, November 24, 2014 11:00 AM CST
Essentially, It consists of analyzing EV/IV statistical data to determine a plausible move-set and item for the "Pokemon" involved. It's comparable to a more customizable game of checkers.

Re: "Competive Guide for Pokemon beginners"
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184613176Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:30 PM CST
Competitive-battling in Pokemon is actually quite mathematical. I cannot understand why you are attempting to convey hilarity.

Re: OT please build me a pokemon team to take into showdown
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190375794Friday, June 03, 2016 3:09 PM CDT
Very nice. Use only "P.U" Pokemon in Ubers/Over_Used metagames.

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 23 35 58

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 00 37 15

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 23 36 12

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 23 35 24

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 23 04 14

Non-nt males are meant for stocking shelves, janitorial, inventory and backroom activities, not as a cashier position. You are only setting yourself up to be harassed and mocked by normie customers.
Fucking brutal. It all makes sense now. All the jobs I’ve worked have been like this

I can tell the dude is probably autistic because of how embarrassingly bad he was at picking up on social cues. I’m not sure how but as a sperg myself I can sense another sperg when I see one

cucked dad loses his shit over a stupid joke and the other simp has to white knight for him..

meanwhile inkwells get made fun of and laughed at 1000000000000x worse than that and no one says shit:feelswhat:

The cashier is clearly on the spectrum. The way he talks and his odd joke made it obvious.

The cuck redneck bro-country listening wigger father already mentioned that the pokemoncel already had numerous customer complaints about his non-NT (below average male) behavior. Non-nt males are meant for stocking shelves, janitorial, inventory and backroom activities, not as a cashier position. You are only setting yourself up to be harassed and mocked by normie customers.
Yeah I’m certain he’s a sperg

I can tell the dude is probably autistic because of how embarrassingly bad he was at picking up on social cues. I’m not sure how but as a sperg myself I can sense another sperg when I see one
I have autism. I’m certain this guy is autistic. I think someone who knew him said he was

i know for certain the cashier didn’t mean for the joke to be offensive

but if he was blackpilled he would know to not “disrespect” foids like that at the cash register, or else cucks like the cameraman will just confuse you with angry social imteraction

But no one has answered the question - What will the neighbors think

I’m retarded, someone please explain the joke to me. Legit makes zero sense

This is another way betabuxx normies shopping at the dollar store put autists and lower tier socially rejected men in their place by not allowing them to make any jokes that if a Chad had made they'd just go along and laugh with.

I’m retarded, someone please explain the joke to me. Legit makes zero sense
What will the neighbors think when they see her with Pads? It's a private item not meant for neighbors to see

What will the neighbors think

EThis is another way betabuxx normies shopping at the dollar store put autists and lower tier socially rejected men in their place by not allowing them to make any jokes that if a Chad had made they'd just go along and laugh with.
Tru

Social cues are retarded. Ain't gunna learn when people already hate me for my brian being built different.

I hope his daughter get pussy cancer