Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pokemon unite

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
Does anyone play this? I have been playing for the past few days. I am at veteran rank now, I hope to get to ultra or maybe master.

It has been recently released for mobile. It's really fun and there's no chat ability so it's not as toxic as other mobas. Servers are really stable and the design is as good as wild rift.

I'm maining venusaur since it's pretty much S tier right now

the visuals are quite glittery but I'll play

the visuals are quite glittery but I'll play
Yeah that's true. I always put my brightness a little bit lower when I play to make the colors darker. But the gameplay is really fun

good game. I'll t[UWSL]ry to get Lucario.[/UWSL]

good game. I'll t[UWSL]ry to get Lucario.[/UWSL]
Lucario is top tier in the meta right now. He has lots of damage, can score easily, can 1v2 and has an escape. Items you build on him are attack weight, score shield and claw. But make sure to not level items past level 20 because it's a waste of tickets

Lucario is top tier in the meta right now. He has lots of damage, can score easily, can 1v2 and has an escape. Items you build on him are attack weight, score shield and claw. But make sure to not level items past level 20 because it's a waste of tickets

true. I think the best Pokemons are Lucario, Gengar and Sylveon. I hope they add nostalgic Pokemons like Blaziken, Serperior and Cloyster.

Last edited:
true. I think the best Pokemons is Lucario, Gengar and Sylveon. I hope they add nostalgic Pokemons like Blaziken, Serperior and Cloyster.
Yes gen 1 pokemon are the best. I don't know half of the current line up.

Syvleon was just nerfed because she was OP but she still is really good. Gengar is pretty bad for climbing because his ult doesn't do anything useful especially in the lategame. He can snowball though and get some sneaky kills. But most master players rate him low

already got Lucario, quite close to getting Zeraora too. not sure which one is better?

already got Lucario, quite close to getting Zeraora too. not sure which one is better?
Lucario is better if you play him right. Zeraora is a good jungler though he has a lot of damage but he is a bit squishy. But people use him quite a lot at veteran/ultra.

Lucario is better if you play him right. Zeraora is a good jungler though he has a lot of damage but he is a bit squishy. But people use him quite a lot at veteran/ultra.

thanks for clarifying, and for recommending ideal items for Lucario. I'm countering 2 versus 1 easily even at ranked.

Last edited:
thanks for clarifying, and for recommending ideal items for Lucario. I'm countering 2 versus 1 easily even at ranked.
Nice, and no problem. Enjoy the grind ;)

My younger brother does.

I just played again after the venusaur nerf and I had a winning streak and reached ultra :feelsautistic:

I played for a while when it came out. It's too simple, fun for a few hours