Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Pokemon sword and shield pokemoncels gtfi

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
Still prefer the old school games with the sprites tbh

looks pretty gay ngl i dont have the patience to play pokemon anymore

pp too busy catching stacies to care about catching pokemans

slayer
massive copeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It looks like shit, like all games. The Pokemon design after generation 4 looks awful. Just check out those fanmade Pokemons like:

d254foh-033495ab-9c93-4fc5-b803-d1ae32a72be9.jpg

dignitar_by_saiph_charon-d21yz49.png

It looks like shit, like all games. The Pokemon design after generation 4 looks awful. Just check out those fanmade Pokemons like:

d254foh-033495ab-9c93-4fc5-b803-d1ae32a72be9.jpg

dignitar_by_saiph_charon-d21yz49.png
GEN 5 was Pretty good ngl

I wish they'd fundamentally update the game's formula somehow rather than add yet another gimmicky mechanic for the third time in a row

If its not Gen.IV, III, II & I.
It´s NOT Pokémon, for me personally.

This games looked like they will be even worse than the ones at the 3ds wich I thought was impossible. I'm still playing them though. But pokemon died to me with this games

This games looked like they will be even worse than the ones at the 3ds wich I thought was impossible. I'm still playing them though. But pokemon died to me with this games
The third gen is the best.
I get so addicted in that region.
I am currently Emeraldmaxxxing, my cartridge has already 140+ hours in, since i started playing it.

The third gen is the best.
I get so addicted in that region.
I am currently Emeraldmaxxxing, my cartridge has already 140+ hours in, since i started playing it.
Emerald was my favorite game as a kid, I have like 400 hours on it. But I gen 4 and 5 now. I'm also currently playing emerald on my phone

Emerald was my favorite game as a kid, I have like 400 hours on it. But I gen 4 and 5 now. I'm also currently playing emerald on my phone
I am playing it on a original GBA, with a built in backlight mod AGS-101.
Colorful and crisp like the final model of GBA SP.
It´s awesome dude.

Last edited:
I rather gore videos

damn i never watched pokemons

Pokemon Silver Gen 2 best video game I have ever played and Pokemon Ruby Gen 3 is a close second, "sigh" how I miss those happy years as a child playing these wonderful games without a care in the world life was just about having as much fun as possible

i'm not really into it tbh

Old trailer is old, no national dex, reused assets from pokemon X and Y, graphics that match N64's standard games and GF having no plans to patch in more pokemon with future updates. Fuck Pokemon Sword and Shield.