Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pointless existence

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
Your life has been written before you were born,it was written when your subhuman father decided to spread his inferior genes.
I'm not a religious person but this passage from the bible is very fitting ''Even before I was born, you had written in your book everything I would do.''
Why the fuck was i born,when i didn't exist i was at peace,i didn't know pain or suffering.
The only way to be at peace again is to :feelsrope:

The book= genitics.
I believe in destiney.

How could it possibly be comforting, other than in the sense of absolving you of your actions? It's the ultimate of constricting ideologies, there is nothing you can do to escape your plight, and everything is kind of pointless.
If everything is already written in stone, then you can stop worrying about anything. This doesn't mean you should LDAR though, if you do that then it means you do not fully understand the meaning of determinism.