Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pointing out flaws in argumentation is not "mental gymnastics"

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Just had some self-hating ethnic niggershit in the Suggestions trying to argue that I was using "mental gymnastics" after breaking down every single shit argument he made and showing how it's flawed, faulty, or outright incorrect, only to have that flung in my face. This is why I don't argue, anymore. This is why I put these red pilled, gaslighting morons on ignore. This is why we can't have nice things, or nice discussions. It's because of idiots like this that think they're right, and anyone who disagrees must be using mental gymnastics, or "skewing data," or some other subversive and insidious, intellectually dishonest BULLSHIT.

Fuck you coping, self-hating, projecting JBW retarded niggerfaggots, every last one of you! I hope every last one of you fucking nigger retards dies in a fire in GTA! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why should I bother arguing with these mongoloids when all they're interested in is dragging me down to their idiotic, Antarctic-IQ level and beating me with experience (and experience at being stupid does appear to be all they have)??? The rest of you can laugh them off all you like; I'm done. I'm sick and fucking tired of reiterating the same fucking points over and over, criticizing the same fallacies and misuse of data over and over, only to wind up in the same place, having gained nothing, but lost too much time, effort and energy. Those niggers aren't worth it for me. It's like arguing with cultists, religious fanatics, or the absolute mongs over on IT, who are almost smarter than these unga-bunga JBW smoothbrains. They are literally incapable of understanding that the world does not revolve around their shit-stained skin. I've had it, I'm completely fed up.

WHY DON'T YOU UNDER-EVOLVED "JBW" COPERS DO US ALL A FAVOR, AND EVOLVE TO OUR LEVEL? CATCH UP TO US, INSTEAD OF BEING CRO-MAGNONS FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE, SELF-HATING LIVES.

Female trait : arguing :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: