Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based ПОБЕДА БУДЕТ ЗА НАМИ (t. VICTORY WILL BE OURS)

FAGTO will be gone!

Death to isntrael!

Death to redditors!

Victory to Russia!

Z

НЕНАВИСТЬ
A9k4x6oln8u91

Knj5q4z3xvt71

Based russia saviors of the white race importing 3 milllion muslim churkas and niggers a year!!!

Looks like a tranny

Lol ok infiltrator.
FUCK YOU! Your avi is retarded and zionist. Russia is 100% controlled by ZOG. They want to kill all locals in Ukraine to establish Israel 2.0 there.

Fucking vatnik, i hate those fucking retarded Z-patriots. Z patriots are all fucking faggots, they like when kikes fuck them in the ass.

FUCK YOU! Your avi is retarded and zionist. Russia is 100% controlled by ZOG. They want to kill all locals in Ukraine to establish Israel 2.0 there.

Fucking vatnik, i hate those fucking retarded Z-patriots. Z patriots are all fucking faggots, they like when kikes fuck them in the ass.
Ukranian isn't a real ethnicity they're Russians and civilian deaths have been exceptionally low. The point is to reincorporate the east of the country the retarded zog lovers can keep the west.

Ukranian isn't a real ethnicity they're Russians and civilian deaths have been exceptionally low. The point is to reincorporate the east of the country the retarded zog lovers can keep the west.
There is no such country as 'The Ukraine'.

Based russia saviors of the white race importing 3 milllion muslim churkas and niggers a year!!!
Well yes, that is true, and it coincides with the Kike plan to erase Russians & Ukrainians via this war.

However, objectively speaking, Russia does have legitimate claims to this land; I also despise Ukraine since it's screwing over taxpayers here hard.

this was helpful as iam relearning my mother tongue russian rn thx

Death to Putinist ZOG. I dont support Ukrainian ZOG, but i hope that Ukrainian soldiers reach Moscow, and will fuck Russians in the ass.
Finally someone who doesn't suck russian HIV infected cock

Finally someone who doesn't suck russian HIV infected cock
The lack of self-awareness you have is astonishing. You suck sodomite nigger AIDS infested cock.

Hail Z death to oinkraine death to JEWTO

The lack of self-awareness you have is astonishing. You suck sodomite nigger AIDS infested cock.
You worship a 3rd world mafia ran gas station shithole

Thoughts on this? It's right up my alley & is fucking based.
Eh I have been looking at pro russian propaganda for over 2 years now and I've seen artwork like that every other week so its decent i guess