Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Plymouth shooting did not actually happen how they tell you it did

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
First of all guns are banned in Britain

also second he came out of nowhere like nobody knew who the fuck he was

and third he was supposedly like a trained army man or had ties to trained army people just like brenton tarrant (Christchurch shooter) which was also an anglo and frauded attack very suspicious

They are hard to obtain but you can get a license for one. There is also a black market. There are more guns in Britain than you would think.
No one knew who Elliot Rodger was until he shot people. This guy was just some rando incel with a youtube account. Why would he be known before doing the deed?
and third he was supposedly like a trained army man or had ties to trained army people just like brenton tarrant (Christchurch shooter) which was also an anglo and frauded attack very suspicious
Well I didn't hear about this but idk. If you are saying this was a false flag, it failed pretty hard considering no one talks about it anymore even IN incels communities.

They are hard to obtain but you can get a license for one.
Yea like 1 in a billion
No one knew who Elliot Rodger was until he shot people. This guy was just some rando incel with a youtube account. Why would he be known before doing the deed

:feelsUgh:
I don’t like Elliot but he was pretty famous on YouTube and in PSL circles he was known as an autist online in PUAhate lmao
Well I didn't hear about this but idk. If you are saying this was a false flag, it failed pretty hard considering no one talks about it anymore even IN incels communities.
ye cause nobody believes that bs shooting anymore tbh+ plus it’s bongland

this lacks details, can someone present to me the MSM established narrative and then alternative narrative you're proposing?