Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pls Saar I will nver do this again Saar

Shitskins rapefugees should be burnt alive

They need 3 foids to arrest one manlet:feelskek:

They need 3 foids to arrest one manlet:feelskek:
Yeah female cops are useless, they probably Just did that single arrest for the day and spent the rest of the shift giving the Police blowjobs

Yeah female cops are useless, they probably Just did that single arrest for the day and spent the rest of the shift giving the Police blowjobs
All female cops do is burning tax money

Embarassing from him

Damn hes a manlet too
Over for him

I hoped they really showed no mercy, as he doesn't deserve any. If he was given mercy he would just think that Westerners are morons.

@faded palestinians in a few months after they see israel using nukes :feelskek: :feelsLSD:

I hoped they really showed no mercy, as he doesn't deserve any. If he was given mercy he would just think that Westerners are morons.
Cuck
That girl is whore already

thats the issue, our culture across the gulf takes showing mercy as a sign of weakness, its still based that he abuse whores

moralcucks: but its just 11 yo

she gon be whoring out soon enough wait till 15 or so

Last edited:
Cuck
That girl is whore already
thats the issue, our culture across the gulf takes showing mercy as a sign of weakness, its still based that he abuse whores

moralcucks: but its just 11 yo

she gon be whoring out soon enough wait till 15 or so
Alright maybe you have a point but I thought you people hated immigrants.

These Bangladeshis are worse than Bengalis. They need nuked by India.
Bangladeshi are lower caste indigenous Bengali converted to Islam

Shitskins rapefugees should be burnt alive
Why, so your precious wahmen that deny you intimacy are safe? If you hate them that much, hate the (((people))) who mass import them here. They’re just doing what anyone would do in their situation

Bangladeshi are lower caste indigenous Bengali converted to Islam
They are not even grateful for our help in 1971. Fuckers need to be nuked to dirt by us.

They are not even grateful for our help in 1971. Fuckers need to be nuked to dirt by us.
They should be genocided (in Minecraft roblox edition)

I don't understand how so many low iq shitskins are allowed to just walk in to Europe