Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pls don't oppress landwhales on dating apps by describing yourself as "fit"

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
From an article in Vogue:

The use of the word fit to describe oneself or one’s ideal partner is everywhere, particularly on more sex-focused apps like Pure and Feeld, and it’s always left me with a vague sense of discomfort. Dating while fat can be an incredibly fraught endeavor. It’s easy to find someone to fetishize you, but finding someone who’s actually going to love and respect you—regardless of your size—can be far trickier. I start to feel as though the casual sex and companionship that many people turn to dating apps for is off-limits to me until I lose half my body weight.
Oh no, poor baby landwhale.

For some reason, identifying as fit is hilarious to me. It’s just so shallow.
What I do hope for, though, is a world in which fat people like myself can freely date, flirt, fall in love, or have random sex without feeling as though our bodies are a barrier to the kind of connection we’re looking for. Maybe that starts with a greater awareness, on all of our parts, of how we choose to describe ourselves and our ideal partners.
In other words stop referring to yourself as fit, because it makes fatties uncomfortable.

The article: https://www.vogue.com/article/dating-app-fit-fatphobia

They should kill themselves so should the betas who have fetish for them.

Please don't describe yourself as tall. It makes manlets feel uncomfortable.

Meanwhile, fat men don’t get the privilege to be fetishised. Privileged scum she is.

Please don't describe yourself as tall. It makes manlets feel uncomfortable.
Foids never get rejected for being short, so for them obviously height is not as big a deal as weight.

Reminder that women mentally function at the level of children.
Children tend to be curious and openminded and not mentally fixated on Chad's cock.