Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Plenty of fish

PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★

These are the faces of the Match Group, the international conglomerate spreading degeneracy since 2009. They're some of the most guilty of our situation right now, a bunch of incels and ethnics. The Match Affinity and Hinge guys are the only ones that I can consider to be normies or above. It's extremely pathetic that these people have engineered their own downfall, a downward spiral of civilization that will hit them the most. They aren't the most successful individuals on their own platforms, I guess. Conspiracycels, if you want to, check them for Hebrew ancestry.

Let these faces sink in.
Event

Oh, by the way, that's the IAC Building, ugly as the people which it persecutes. 555 West 18th Street, NY. This is the holding company of the Match Group and its creator. Lowinhibcels, you know what to do, griefing it in Minecraft of course :feelstrash:

I HATE JEWS
JEWS DESERVE DEATH AND NOTHING ELSE
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING KIKES

I hope all of them die of cancer

These cucks deserve life in prison or at least change the apps to heavily favor males (like reverse hypergamy)

They deserve a firing squad for what they've done.

Each and every guy mogs me to the 11th realm of hell and back.

If you are better looking than him then this place is not for you.