Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Plebbit mods are all cucks.

• Thread starter PluralSpaceRace
  • Start date
PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
:lul: :lul: :lul: Anytime I say anything on plebbit I get banned. If you criticize m'lady in any way you instantly get banned. Mods can't even give me a good reason why I got banned since I broke no rules. I see why everyone hates plebbit.

I have to wonder if reddit mods have shaped massive public opinion by removing comments.
Just remove every single comment that disagrees with you and call it hate speech, and impressionable teens see all the comments left all agreeing in unison. Fuck, I hate the internet.

I have to wonder if reddit mods have shaped massive public opinion by removing comments.
Just remove every single comment that disagrees with you and call it hate speech, and impressionable teens see all the comments left all agreeing in unison. Fuck, I hate the internet.
Mod tried to act like he was high iq. I made my points and he didn't respond. White knight should be banned for banning me, since I broke no rules.

Even the r/braincels mods were massive cucks

jfl to that site