Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Please tell me that this shit isnt true

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
J73mkfqtjls11

Un-splitable single-cell Tier niveau

Rise of a (De)Generation

When ı said western foids are fucking whores ı wasn't wrong.

Time for for ethnics worldwide to migrate to Calais.

Major LIFEFUEL tbh

Time for for ethnics worldwide to migrate to Calais.

Major LIFEFUEL tbh
High iq. The ethnics should go there and the whites can move to ethnic countries and we'd all be getting laid.

High iq. The ethnics should go there and the whites can move to ethnic countries and we'd all be getting laid.

Whites already are getting laid. Need I remind you of 3/10 incel @itsOVER who got 3 foids pregnant in Thailand?

#MayosMustGoBack

I hope not, but those cunts deserve AIDS if it's true.

Whites already are getting laid. Need I remind you of 3/10 incel @itsOVER who got 3 foids pregnant in Thailand?

#MayosMustGoBack
But it's harder for whites and ethnics in their own countries.

But it's harder for whites and ethnics in their own countries.

It's harder for ethnics worldwide. Sweden and Norway are the only 2 exceptions to that rule.

It's harder for ethnics worldwide. Sweden and Norway are the only 2 exceptions to that rule.
You could include all of northern europe Germany is def cucked excluding the eastern part, Denmark is too i believe.

Let's keep this on the low so they don't get filled with ethnics by the time we get there.

What's wrong with Brits? From world's largest empire to immigrant loving cuckolds with ultra sluttish foids :feelskek:

Enoch Powell was right

Let's keep this on the low so they don't get filled with ethnics by the time we get there.

Already filled with Chadfugees. The time to move there was 2 years ago. :feelsrope:

It's also getting dangerous for non-whites:

I didn't believe it at first, but its fucking real.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

I really wanna see names and pictures of these skanks as well as their cuck husbands. In any civilized society they would all be severely punished for their degeneracy.

Of course the article focuses more on how the nignogs are getting "sexually assaulted" (JFL) rather than the degeneracy of the women.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

I really wanna see names and pictures of these skanks as well as their cuck husbands. In any civilized society they would all be severely punished for their degeneracy.

Of course the article focuses more on how the nignogs are getting "sexually assaulted" (JFL) rather than the degeneracy of the women.

that feel when no british waifu to sexually assault my face :feelsrope:

That's bullshit, just a popular myth. Swedish women virtue signal ethnics, they don't fuck them (by free will at least lol). Even as a non-aryan white you'll have a hard time here.

Already filled with Chadfugees. The time to move there was 2 years ago. :feelsrope:
This reminds me of the guys who got into bitcoin early.
It's also getting dangerous for non-whites:
Those piece of shit 200 cucks. I hope they get bombed.

That's bullshit, just a popular myth. Swedish women virtue signal ethnics, they don't fuck them (by free will at least lol). Even as a non-aryan white you'll have a hard time here.
The younglings don't but the single mothers and old women gladly do it they want the BBC action tbh.

That's bullshit, just a popular myth. Ethnics in Sweden are virtue signalled by women, not fucked. Even as a non-aryan white you'll have a hard time here.

Swede "males" are natural born cucks:
State of sweden1
State of sweden1

73814c213781c20a2306f26b5176a2d523b60ba64ef7457db34776ca57a1d9dd.jpg

^ A Swede-Kenyan couple

Ibrahim_IP.jpeg

Here's a Swede couple letting a Chadfugee live with them. Look at their facial expressions. JFL - the memes write themselves! :feelskek:

Is that really real? I was boiling with rage the first time I saw it, but then remember to have seen that that was fake news.

@Ritalincel I was waiting for the soy image to load, but it didn't. Kek.

British women are the fucking worst, disgusting pieces of shit.

Fake and gay

Not the same article. And thats an old one.

Here's a Swede couple letting a Chadfugee live with them. Look at their facial expressions. JFL - the memes write themselves! :feelskek:
Jfl they're not even scared he might behead them.

Fuck time to smear myself in mud and migrate.

Swede "males" are natural born cucks:
View attachment 53816View attachment 53816

73814c213781c20a2306f26b5176a2d523b60ba64ef7457db34776ca57a1d9dd.jpg

^ A Swede-Kenyan couple

Ibrahim_IP.jpeg

Last pic is going into my soy album. Holy fuck. First and last ones are Chad-ish so same rules don't apply as to other ethnics obviously. Middle one I cannot explain because he looks like a norwooding 4/10. Maybe he has a legit footlong.

I'm not trying to cope about my country btw, Im well aware its cucked out of orbit. But out on the street I very rarely see a Swedish woman with anything less than an aryan chad or at least aryan high tier normie. The ethnic chads I see are mostly with ethnic women. There is no special Just Be Ethnic rule here, absolutely not.

Last pic is going into my soy album. Holy fuck. First and last ones are Chad-ish so same rules don't apply as to other ethnics obviously. Middle one I cannot explain because he looks like a norwooding 4/10. Maybe he has a legit footlong.

I'm not trying to cope about my country btw, Im well aware its cucked out of orbit. But out on the street I very rarely see a Swedish woman with anything less than an aryan chad or at least aryan high tier normie. The ethnic chads I see are mostly with ethnic women. There is no special Just Be Ethnic rule here, absolutely not.

Of course you're not going to see them on the streets - they're too busy fucking ethnics in their own homes.

Keep on coping, Sven. :feelskek:

British women are the fucking worst, disgusting pieces of shit.
Calling those walking pustules "shit" is an insult to shit. They are more like digested week old turds, eaten and thrown up ten times.
Mostly ugly , fat,poor white bitches. Nothing you should care about. Maye 10-30 bitches do this at most but it makes good headlines
Hmmm.. wonder if this will have a knock on effect though.. Bonobo see, Bonobo do.... we need to bring back public flogging.

Of course you're not going to see them on the streets - they're too busy fucking ethnics in their own homes.

Keep on coping, Sven. :feelskek:
Im ethnic looking (south eropean but might as well be from ME looks wise) and I lost hope about this country a long time ago. I have nothing to cope about.

Im ethnic looking and I lost hope about this country a long time ago. I have nothing to cope about.

If you were "ethnic looking" then you'd be celebrating the browning of Europe. It truly is a spectacle to behold. 200 years ago they were conquerors and now they're a bunch of cuckolds. EPIC!

BROWNED.COM

someone needs to blow this planet up :(

If you were "ethnic looking" then you'd be celebrating the browning of Europe. It truly is a spectacle to behold. 200 years ago they were conquerors and now they're a bunch of cuckolds. EPIC!

BROWNED.COM
Swedish foids will not fuck me anyway. Why would I celebrate a change in who they fuck instead of me? And why would anyone celebrate the increase of cuckoldry in any part of the world? Cuckoldry is what fuels hypergamy.

But if that's your cope...

They love getting raped by shitskins.

YET ZERO HOPE FOR ME!!!!!!
:feelsree::woke::feels:

Cucks NEED to be euthanized.